Chapter 16: I'm Sorry, Baby

The next day is eventful. Maryse's parents, together with Dani and El are coming today. Even Simon said that he will be stopping by. Hannah and Christian, Maryse's colleagues said that they will come by the end of the week since they are still in America.

I am here currently beside Maryse again, still not letting go of her hand, waiting for them to come. Liam and Louis had to go to the airport to pick up both Eleanor and Danielle.

Oh Maryse, when will you wake up, my baby? I love you so much.

"You know, Maryse. I am so sorry that this happened to you. It's all because of me. I regret everything I did. If I just lowered my pride and ego and just apologized to you, we would have been watching movies right now. We could even be cuddling and making out in front of the tv." I chuckle lightly

"I love you Maryse and what you said is true. You are definitely not clingy. I was wrong for saying that and I hope you are hearing me right now. I won't hurt you like that intentionally. I love you so much and please don't give up on us, babe. I cannot function or even live without you. Please wake up." I kiss her cold hand again and hear a sob behind me.

There I saw a furious Tito Randy Fernandez and crying Tita Jing Fernandez. The fire in his eyes tells me that I should run but I can't. I won't. I will not leave Maryse, EVER.

"You prick!" He whisper/yells. I stand up from my seat as he barrels towards me and grabs my collar.

Gladly, Liam and Louis enter the room. Tita Jing just keeps crying and Liam tries to ask her if she wants some water. Louis is just staring at us.

"Its all because of you! Maryse is now in this state because of you! And I don't ever want you to see her again. Don't you show your face in this hospital again or I'll have you arrested. I told you not to hurt my girl and look what you did! You didn't just hurt her verbally, but even physically and emotionally! I could even lose my only child because of you asshole!" He shouts in my face and his fist quickly meets my jaw. He lets go of me as he punches me making me fall down the floor.

"Sir, I'm sorry. Please don't make me leave her. I love her so much. She means everything to me. Please sir! I beg of you." I almost kneel in front of him just to beg.

Louis helps me stand up as quickly as possible.

"You should have thought of that before hurting my girl. Now leave, before I call the security." I am already dying inside, now this! This is my punishment. I can't do anything. But I will not leave Maryse.

"Can I at least say goodbye to her?" He doesn't speak but only glares at me.

I walk back to Maryse and whisper in her ear.

"I will be back, baby. I will never leave you. I am so sorry for what happened. I love you, baby." I kiss her forehead and her damaged lips before turning back to them.

"I'm so sorry, Tita Jing. I didn't mean everything." She just nods as I leave the room.

Louis follows suit behind me. "Dani and El will come later. They're in their hotel. Don't worry mate. You'll see Maryse again. We'll talk to them, okay?"

"Thanks mate for always being here for me."

"That's what mates are for, Zayn. We will always be here for you. Now, let's make that plan, okay? I know a cafe out and let's talk there." I just nod and follow him.

*Dane's P.O.V.*

"Niall, I'm scared." I tell Niall as we drive to the hospital

"About what princess?"