Chapter 1 Introduction

*No one's POV*

Meet Maryse Fernandez, the only child of a successful businessman from Manila, Philippines. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California with her bestfriend, Dannielle Banawa and she just graduated in University of California, LA. with a masters degree of Fashion Designing and Styling.

She is one of the biggest One Direction fans in their school and she would do anything just to meet them. As a graduation gift from her parents, she was given complimentary front row seats together with two backstage passes.

Dannielle, her bestfriend was the one whom she chose to accompany her to the concert. The day before the concert, they met at the nearby Starbucks in Rodeo Drive.

*Maryse's POV*

We were sitted outside Starbucks, having a chat for tomorrow's plans. I am sipping on a Venti Mocha Frappuccino while Dane is drinking her favorite, A tall Cafe Latte.

"Oh my gosh, Maryse! We're so lucky! Well, lets go shopping! I want fresh new clothes for the concert." Dane said.

"I know right! Still can't believe this is happenning. We can go shopping later after this." I replied

"Okay! Tomorrow's gonna be a blast!!!" she answered.

After finishing our food, we went to The Grove to buy some clothes. We went in to every store in which we can possibly buy something from.

A few hours later, we got back to my black Cadillac with a lot of shopping bags in hand. I bought tops, pants, shorts, and of course, SHOES!

Oh how much I love shoes! They're currently the ones that I call "Little Angels". Well, now I'm driving to Dane's house to drop her off then afterwards, I'll head on to my condo unit at Ritz-Carlton.

I got tired of our shopping date that I immediately fell unto my bed. After a while, I stood up and took a quick shower then changed in to my pajamas.

I watched something on TV before I completely fell asleep in my bed. The comfort is inevitably lovely and I can't help but think of what's going tomorrow at the concert.

A/N:

Hey Guys! First Chapter is kinda short right? No worries, the next chapters would be longer. This is just an introduction so its just a filler chapter. I'll try to Update every other day since I'm always writing. Hope you guys VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN.

Love lots,

-PAT.

Dakota Johnson everyone! She is playing Maryse in this story.