Chapter 12 Magazine Cover

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

Its been a few weeks since the photoshoot for Cosmo and Christian told me that they will release the magazines by today. I'm tad excited since I'm fulfilling my dream of being on a Magazine Cover.

Well, not everything is perfect. Zayn is still on tour and he's not gonna be home for a few weeks. We talk on skype and call every time we have the time.

These days, I have been working in photohoots with different brands and I am getting a bit hang of it. I've had some interviews with different press from the U.S. and from the Philippines since its my hometown and I work with some of the brands they have.

Today, I'm planning of having a day for myself since I have nothing to do. Dane is at work today since she's also doing the hair and makeup for other models and even famous celebrities. What a dream come true for her.

I'm now on my way to the mall with the car that Zayn gave me and gladly it has a gps so I can go anywhere. I decided to buy something

for each one of my friends. For the boys, Dane, Dani, El, Christian, and Hannah. Well, I think I'm going to Topman and Topshop to buy something for them except for Christian and Hannah. I can go to Debenhams for those two since I don't know their sizes.

As I park my car, I checked everything in my purse. Wallet, check. Phone, check. Sunglasses, check. I'm all cleared. I hopped out ofthe car and headed to the mall entrance.

I easily got through since they didn't need to check my purse. I headed to the first few shops I saw in The Village. I went to Burberry first. What should I buy?

I looked through the racks and found nothing that I like. I walked out of the shope and went to the next one. Under 30 minutes, I roamed all over The Village and found nothing good to buy.

I began thinking of a mental list, the list of things that I want to buy. Hmmm...

Mental Note:

1. 1. For me

2. For the boys

1. 3. For The girls

2. 4. For Hannah

3. 5. For Christian

I also remember that I need to shop for Groceries since we don't have enough food at our flat. Maybe I'll shop later afterwards this shopping spree.

Hmmm... I think I should walk through other boutiques now.

****

Its almost two hours since I came here and I finally bought everything in my shopping list. I bought myself cute phone cases, couple cases actually.

I find them interesting and We could use it whenever he's on tour. I also bought some graphic shirts for the lads and shoes for the girls, accesories for Hannah, and a gift set for Christian.

I sure did a lot of shopping, my arms are hurting from the loads of bags hanging in each one. I have at least five bags for each arm and they are definitely heavy.

I return to my car to place these bags on the trunk and go back inside to eat and have a relaxing day to myself before I buy groceries.

I'm in the mood for something fancy so I headed to The Meat and Wine co. As I was walking to the restaurant, I see some people following me. And next thing I know, they were hoarding me and there were flashing lights in every direction. I pulled my sunglasses of ny purse and put it on.