Chapter 5 I am totally in LOVE with YOU

Throughout the drive, my eyes looked out the window. I didn't bother talk to Zayn about what happenned earlier. My stomach is turning caused by the words he told me earlier.

'We need to talk about a few things...' rang in my mind.

A few minutes later, we parked, got out of the car and headed to my condo. As we entered, he sat down on my couch and I headed straightly to the kitchen.

"Tea?" I offered.

"No thank you." he replied.

I prepared a cup of tea for myself and joined Zayn on the couch. My tea is still too hot so I placed it on the table to cool down a bit.

"So, Zayn, about earlier, I -" suddenly I was cut off when Zayn's lips met mine. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Cue the explosion of bombs and fireworks!

He gripped my thigh and I gasped. Then his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues are rolling when I pulled away. I needed air.

"Maryse?" he said

I slowly turned to him and stared at his chocolate brown eyes.

"The first time I laid my eye on you, I knew you have this One thing that I can't point out. I shrugged it off 'cause I thought it was nothing, but now I know its something. When me and Perrie broke up, you were there to lift me back up. And when we were at the club, we were grinding on each other and you let me kiss and suck your neck, leaving it with love bites. And today, I was about to kiss you when your phone started to ring. Then, maybe about an hour and a half ago, I told you that you are more beautiful looking rather than Niall and Dane, then you accidentally kissed me. I can't feel but totally fall in love with you. I know that this is a little fast but with the time I have in L.A., I want to make this last. I haven't court you yet but I want to know if I have a chance. At least, with the days left of us staying here, I can court you. We can get to know each other more when we are together. Please just give me a chance."

I was touched of what he just told me. I drank my hot tea to make me feel that I am awake. Suddenly, a tear rolled down my eye.

Zayn cupped my face and wiped the tear away.

"Hey..." he cooed

"Are you alright?" he asked

"Why are you crying, love?" he added

"Its just that, I never thought that someone like you would want me or love me. And you're a international superstar. But the only thing I can say is that, from the very first time I knew about One Direction, you were my favorite, ever since. And since then, I liked you as you, and not as Zayn Malik from One Direction." I said.

''I Promise, I will court you everyday until you say yes, even when I am away." I just nod, I can't think of anything else to say.

In the next few days, he did what he had told me that night. He left that night with a smile on his face and the will of courting me.

On their last few days of them being here, Zayn decided to stay with me and just spend his day off peacefully. Everyday of him being away on rehearsals and appearances doesn't stop him from courting. He sends flowers, chocolates, and even his own handwritten letters just to make my day.

They are leaving L.A. soon and I know I like Zayn a lot, but aren't we running before we can even walk? All is happening too fast yet it feels so slow. If by the time he leaves Los Angeles and he doesn't have an answer, he'll just forget about me. Will he?

He says that we can get to know more when we are together. So maybe this could work. I really hope it does.

****