Chapter 21 Heartbreak, It's Killing Me...

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

        Home again! Home again! We are back again here in London, that means we are back to work. Its so exciting that today is the eve of my birthday. God, I'll be 23 tomorrow. Me and my family had already celebrated my birthday beforehand with Maryse in Bradford.

Right now, I'm on my way to the studio where the others are waiting for me. Simon will be there too since he'll be the one to head the meeting today. I think there will be a new tour since we just released an album.

I park my car in front of the studio then duck inside fast because of the cold weather. I step on the available elevator up to the 15th floor where the studio is.While on the elevator, I recieve a text message. Its from Maryse.

Babe

        "Good Morning, my love I know you'll be busy today, so I just want you to know that I love you. That is all. P.S. Anything you want for your birthday tomorrow? x"

 I smile at the message like an idiot then reply.

Babe <3:

        "Morning too, love. I'm sorry I didn't text you earlier. I woke up late and had to rush to the studio. I'm guessing you just woke up? I'll see you later. I love you too! :* "

The elevator opens and I head to the farthest door on the left. I knock on the door and open it softly. I see my bestmates sitting on the couch, together with the big man himself, Uncle Simon.

"Zayn, come sit. I have some great news to tell." Simon says

I sit beside Liam at the arm of the chair. Liam pats my shoulder and I smile at him. We turn our attention to Simon who is smilling widely. Simon rubs his hands together as if he can't contain his excitement.

"The management and I had talked about the worldwide sales of your latest album and we have accumulated 25 million copies sold worldwide! Congratulations, boys!" We all jump up and hug each other.

"Wait! Wait! That's not all, lads. We have planned a worldwide tour again! We will be going to have a long year ahead. We have online statistics chart that shows the places with the most fans and those will be part of our stops of the new tour. The tour will last about 9 and a half months. Here are the tour stops and setlist. Now, what would you like to call the tour?" he asks

I read the papers that Simon has given us. North America, South America, Erope, Australia, then Asia. Yes! Last stop is in Manila and its a week long stay! Yes! I can let Maryse and Dane join us for tour and what's great is that their family can watch too. Wow! I can't believe it!

I tune out on what is happening around me and just focus on what I can plan for our week long stay in Manila. Hmmmm... I wonder...

Mini Vacation? Roundtrip with the lads? 

"Zayn! Zayn!" Someone calls me

"Huh?" I turn and I see the oys smilling at me

"Has your mind been wondering about your birthday celebration tomorrow?" Louis jokes

"Ugh... I don't even have plans yet."

"Why don't we go to Funky Buddha and have a little boys night out!?" Harry suggests

"Yeah! That'd be great!" Liam agrees

"You lads can head on to the club after your rehearsals and meeting with the management for your upcoming tour. Have the night to yourselves and have fun!" Simon says

"Sure, Uncle Si! Thanks a lot!" We tackle him into a hug

"Liam, are you gonna drive them home after?"