Chapter 13 Zayn's Birthday

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

These past few days have been busy for us. Dane and I have finished everything for the party tomorrow. I am so excited for it. Me, Dane, the lads, even Lou and Paul helped in completing everything for Zayn's birthday.

"So Maryse, What are you planning to wear?" Lou asked

Lou is in our hotel room since the boys are free until this afternoon and tonight will be their concert.

"Hmm... Maybe just these black high waisted shorts then this white top. (Pic on the side)

"Okay then. What about your hair and makeup? I can do them now while I'm not yet needed for the boys."

"Maybe just some beach waves and natural makeup. I am not really a big fan of makeup."

"You know, Maryse. I actually like you for Zayn. You are so simple yet so pretty. You're not like the others who likes the fame and be caked with makeup." I just nodded. Is she talking about Perrie here?

"Okay thanks Lou. I think we should start since Dane and Niall are out somewhere and they'll be back soon."

She nodded and we got down to work. After about two hours of hair and makeup, we are done. Dane arrived a few minutes ago and the boys' show will start in two hours. Lou needs to go back since she still needs to fix the boys.

"See you at the concert, girls!" We waved goodbye and closed the hotel door.

Hiding has been really my thing these past few days. I hide from paparazzi at all times and I even disguise sometimes. Gladly,no one noticed it.

Since Lou already spilled the beans, I probably should tell you about tonight's plan. Yes, Me and Dane will go to tonight's concert. Dane will be going to "surprise" Niall and the boys too.

While I stay in a room backstage waiting for my cue. There will be a part of the show, probably the twitter question where the lads will have Zayn sit on a chair and be blindfolded then I will go behind his back with a cake in hand. The boys then remove the blindfold for Zayn to see me.

Zayn still doesn't know about tomorrow's party and I can say that the boys may be loud but they sure can keep a secret. I can't even think that Zayn doesn't notice it.

Well, since the arena is an hour away and Paul will be here in an hour, so we decided to change our clothes. Dane chose to dress casually with just jeans and a buttoned shirt.

A few minutes later, Paul arrived and we sped off to the arena. Paul instructed us what to do. Dane went straight to the boys while I am here in a secluded area of the arena.

*Dane's P.O.V.*

As Paul told me what to do, I completely obliged. I walk straight to the boys' dressing room where they are all done preparing. I knocked on the plain white door with a sign that says ONE DIRECTION on the door.

Niall opens the door as planned and looked "surprised." Good acting, Niall!!!

"Babe! What are you doing here?" His feign innocence doesn't give anything away.

"I'm here for you silly!" I can see Zayn's eyes in a hopeful manner, thinking that Maryse will be here with me.

"Where's Maryse?" Liam asked. Same as the others, except Zayn, is currently acting and joing the ride of this whole fiasco.

Zayn's eyes are shining brightly when he heard Maryse's name but our goal is to make him feel disappointed. We're bad, right? Nah, that'll just make him more happy for later since tomorrow is his birthday.