Chapter 11 Public Eye

January 1, 2015

A lot of things happened in the One Direction Family...

12:00am

 NY Time - One Direction's Zayn Malik and 1D's Bestfriend Model, Maryse Fernandez revealed their relationship to the public. 

4:00am

 NY Time (12:00am London Time) - One Direction's Louis Tomlinson pops the question to long-time girlfriend, Eleanor Calder.

 These are the biggest headlines posted all over twitter and facebook. Boy, this family sure is getting big. Start of the new year, One Direction has been the biggest topic. They sure did make a good timing.

*Flashback*

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Finally, I've grown the balls to ask El to marry me. I'm not planning on rushing things with her but rather show how much I love her. And of course, we're too young to be married just yet.

11:59pm

 London Time

Me and El are in our balcony of my mom's house in Doncaster,waiting for the countdown to start. Nobody knows that I'm proposing, even the boys.

Lottie called us for sparklers but turned down her offer and just stayed where we are. As the clock striked 12, I dropped to one knee as El watched the fireworks display.

"El?"

"Lou, what are you doing?"

"Its been more than three years since we've been together. You were there through ups and downs. Thank you for being there always and never forget that I love you. With that..." I pulled out a ring from my pants' front packet and said

"Eleanor Calder, will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Eleanor Tomlinson?" Tears welled up for the two of us. She sure is taken by surprise.

She nods and engulfs me into a hug. "Yes." she whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and slid the ring on her finger. There we shared a long and passionate kiss and ran outside to tell everyone.

My mom hugged the both of us and said that she was proud of me. Everyone were in tears, even me. They joined the celebration of my engagement to my beloved fiancee, Eleanor Jane Calder.

*End of Flashback*

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Everybody is now back to work. Maryse and Zayn flew to London the next day after they told the world about them. They were bombarded by paparazzi in JFK Airport and in Heathrow.

On the other hand, Dane and Niall's relationship is still under wraps. They flew back to London on that day too. The others got back to London and waited for their schedule from the management.

Zayn and Maryse drove to Maryse and Dane's flat. Maryse rested while Zayn went back to his own loft. A few hours later, Dane entered the apartment and Niall drove to his own.