Chapter 3 Breaking up to Budding Romance

*Harry's P.O.V.*

The next morning, I woke up, got up from my bed and took a shower. When I finished, I got out of my room and looked for everybody else. Louis was still in bed and I didn't mind waking him up since we have the free day today. Liam is on the kitchen, preparing breakfast. While Zayn, Maryse, Niall and Dane were still sleeping soundly on the couch and they were all still in the same position since last night.

I was about to leave them when I saw Maryse squirming against Zayn's body. She stretched her body as she woke up, still yawning. She took Zayn's arm away from her body to get up.

"Oh my gosh! I slept in Zayn's arms. Heff! Perrie might get mad!" She whispered to herself.

She stood up and saw me. Her glimmering black eyes widened at the sight of me. She looks very embarrased and surprised.

"Umm...Go-Good Mo-Morning Ha-Harry..." she stuttered.

"Morning. Had a nice sleep?" I asked

"Ummm... Yeah, pretty much. And in Zayn's arms to."

"Yeah, you and Dane kinda got yourselves sleeping buddies there."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sleep in Zayn's arms, I guess I've fallen asleep caused by our tiredness from yesterday. I doesn't mean anything. Zayn has Perrie." she explained.

"I know, don't worry. I understand." I said softly.

"Breakfast?" I asked and she nodded.

We went to Liam and we saw him prepare pancakes.

While we eat, Zayn woke up and went straightly to us.

"Good Mornin'." he greeted

"Morning" We said in unison

"Care to join us?" Maryse asked.

He nodded and grabbed a seat beside Maryse and ate with us.

After eating, Zayn stood up and grabbed his phone, guessing to check if Perrie contacted him. I remember him telling me that he called amd texted her lots of times yesterday but she didn't respond to any.

I got up from my chair and helped Maryse wash the dishes.

Few minutes later, Niall and Dane woke up. Seems like something's going on with this two but they seem to don't see it yet. Then, suddenly we heard a loud thump from the living room. We finished up washing and hurriedly ran towards there.

We saw Zayn sitting on the floor, his back the couch, his elbows propped on his knees. He's turning red and finally we heard him sobbing. I looked around and saw his phone thrown across the room. Maryse picked it up and looked at the cracked screen. Her eyes began to widen.

We all sat beside Zayn and tried to comfort him.

"What happened?" I asked.

He didn't respond. I looked at Maryse to look for the answer I wanted to hear.

"I shouldn't be reading this but I accidentaly saw this text from Perrie." she showed a text from Perrie saying...

"Zayn, I'm sorry, but I need to break up with you. I can't take the differences between us and we haven't had time for each other, so I guess this is the end of it. Don't worry, I'm now in a happy place with someone who can fulfill my needs without leaving me behind. And just want to say thank you for everything you gave. Goodbye, Zayn."

We were all shocked. I never knew that Perrie would do that to him. They've been together for almost one and a half year and for heaven's sake, they're ENGAGED! What a Bitch she really is! We didn't see that coming.