Chapter 7 The Philippines and Australia all the way!!!

A few weeks later...

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

This is our last day in America. Tonight's the last concert and tomorrow we'll be flying to our first stop in Australia, Adelaide. Its 9:35 am and I decided to call Maryse. We've been talking throughout the few weeks that passed.

*ring...ring...ring...*

"Good morning, babe!" I greeted as she picked it up.

"Morning to you too, babe! Watcha doin'?" she asked

"Oh, just packing for Australia, finished breakfast a few minutes ago. You?"

"Same. Dane's gonna be here in a few minutes, we'll be flying to the Philippines later at 2pm."

"Really? I hope I can come with you in the Philippines. I want to meet your parents!

"Hahahahaha! That's good, well, they actually know about you now, I skyped with them a few minutes ago."

"I hope to see them if they ever come to London."

"Sure, you'll meet them if ever they come to London. By the way, last night I was watching Extra and I saw our faces plastered on TV. I talked to Dane about it and she said that we should ignore it. They don't know anything about us yet. So nothing to be worried about."

"She's right. You'll get use to it. They know you're bestfriends with us so there's nothing to be worried about."

"Wait, babe. I heard someone knocking, I think it's Dane."

"Okay." She's gone for a few seconds then came back on, she put it on speaker.

"Hey Zayn!" Dane greeted.

"Hey!"

"So babe, what about our things here in LA? the furniture?" Maryse asked

"Well, send them to the address I will be texting you. My friend is there to recieve them. No need to send the furnitures, just your stuffs."

"Okay. I'll be waiting your text."

"I'll text it right now."

"Well, I need to go, I' ll be bringing the boxes to the shippimg company. Bye, babe! See you in Sydney! Love and Miss you."

"Love and miss you too, babe, so so much. Bye."

Then, she hung up. I texted her the address on where she'll be sending their stuff.

10 Bourbon Ave, London, England. The flat I bought for them as a surprise. I guess she thought that this address is me and the boys' mansion. Well, I hope she doesn't get suspicious.

I finished packing and spent some time with the boys again.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

We're going to Adelaide tomorrow and I've been missing Dane so much. We've been texting and calling frequently but is still not enough. She told me that she's been busy with Maryse in their photoshoots.

"Hey Dane. Been missing you already. Hoping to see you soon." I texted her.

"Miss you too! Don't worry, we're still gonna go out. Maybe after your tour?" She replied

"Yeah, of course. In LA or in London?"

"You'll know soon."

I was getting confused. What is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" I asked

She didn't reply. What's going on, Dane?

*Dane's P.O.V.*