Chapter 2 Concert Day

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

The next day, I was awaken by the light that shone from my sliding glass door that separates my room from my balcony. I head straightly to my shower and put on my clothes right after.

I already wore what I'm gonna wear for the concert later. Then, I called up Dane to check up on her but she wasn't answering.

I stood up with a smile on my face knowing that this is the day of the concert I've been waiting for. I head to my bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, I called Dane again.

A few rings later, she finally answered. I can't say she's either still asleep or in the shower.

"Good Morning!!!" I greeted.

"Hey, Maryse. What's up for waking me up in 8 in the morning?" She asked. Her voice still groggy from sleep. I guess she was still sleeping then.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Get up and meet me at Mickey's for breakfast then let's talk about our plan for later tonight." I replied.

"Okay, well, meet you there. Bye!" she said.

We both hung up and I decided to change the bag that I'm using currently to a new one that I bought earlier this week. Afterwards, I went to my car in the basement parking and drove off to Mickey's.

I parked my car and sat on the empty seat inside the cafe. I decided to order without Dane because I'm beginning to starve. She tends to prepare for long time. oh well...

A few moments later, my order came. A cup of Hot Chocolate and a plate with two slices of French Toast. 5 minutes later, I saw Dane entering the cafe.

I stood up and greeted her. I gave her a hug then we both sat back onour seats.

"So,you decided to order without me." she started.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm already starving from waiting for you. You tend to be really punctual." I said sarcastically.

She just chuckled and had her order taken. She only ordered a cup of Mocha Latte and a bagel.

As we wait, I finished my food and started talking about the concert later.

"I was thinking that we should drive in one car and then park it on the parking lot reserve for those working at the concert. We have the pass so we don't have to worry." I said.

Then, her order came and we continued our chat.

"Yeah, and also, right after the concert, we should quickly go to the back and meet them. I'm getting excited for later." she squealed in my ear, causing me to cover my ears.

"Ok then, everything's set. So what do you plan to do before the concert start?" Dane asked.

"Wait, I have all access pass to their tour, so by 3pm we can stop by the stadium and go watch their soundcheck. Maybe hang with them for a while?" I answered.

I can see in her face she's excited. More likely because she's falling head over heels for Niall, in which she try to hide. Good thing she can control herself.

Well, I'm Zayn Girl. Nothing else matters. I know he has a girlfriend, fiance actually. Her name is actually Perrie Edwards, from the band Little Mix. Even though they're together, I'm not like the ones who try to rip their relationship apart, more likely to they're called Obsessed Directioners.

After maybe an hour, We decided to go out for a while and maybe buy some stuff but I guess nothing beats the fact that I'm gonna meet Zayn later!

Its already 2:30 pm and we are on our way to the Staples Center to go and watch the boys do soundcheck and stay with them for a little while.