Chapter 14: You are My Valentine

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Guess what day it is? Yep. Its Valentines Day. Glady, tour is done for the week and I'm back home in London. Our next tour date will be next week. I actually am looking forward to this day. This is mine and Maryse's first Valentines Day together!

Well, I kinda planned something out for today without the boys' help of course. For now, It'll be a surprise. Don't want a spoiler do we?

I'm currently at Westfield, disguised and preparing for my surprise later tonight. Hmmm... I hope I don't forget anything else.

Today, Maryse is at her house alone and might be thinking that I forgot what day it is today. Because I haven't even called to greet her. I even saw her message asking if I'm already awake, of course, I didn't reply.

She haven't talked to me since then. I guess my plan is working.

After a few hours, I went back home with a lot of shopping bags. No, I did not shop for myself. I bought a few things that I'll be needing later on.

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

Here I am, lying on my bed, doing nothing.

Its freaking Valentines Day and Zayn hasn't text me back. I guess he forgot its Valentines day today. I'm home alone today since Dane was invited by Niall to join him somewhere I don't know.

I tried everything but there's nothing I want to do and I am bored. I turned on the tv but there's nothing good to watch. I played some music from my Ipad, yet I'm still not in the zone.

Ugh...What to do? I have no idea.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to take a long steamy bath. That's the only thing that could maybe lessen the irratation to Zayn's behavior today.

I fill the bath with a few liters of cold water first then the hot water after. I pour some jasmine rose oil and bath soap before I peel off my clothes and lay onto the hot bath.

I close my eyes and just relax. The hot water soothes my body, inside and out. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I hear my phone buzz from the counter near the tub. I groan before reaching out for my phone.

I hope Zayn texted me back. But of course, disappointment is just what it gave me. Harry texted me.

From Harold :) :

Hey Maryse! Happy Valentines Day. I hope you and Zayn get some! ;).

Oh Harry. Always so cheeky. Well, I hope we do. Zayn hasn't called or even texted me about any plans tonight and I'm getting sad and lonely here.

I hit reply.

To Harold :) :

Thanks Hazz. At least you remember. Can't talk later, sorry. See you soon. Happy Valentines to you too! :)

Then, send.

I continue relaxing and know I think of nothing but black. Everything is blacked out and I don't want anything to bother me, not even Zayn. He's a jerk for forgetting one of the most important dates that he should remember. 1...2... 3... hours, I don't know. But I just woke up from a relaxing slumber while I'm in hot, now cold water. I rinse and dry myself before I head out the bathroom.

I put on a fluffy robe that is hanging from the back of my bathroom door. Then, I walk up to my vast walk in closet. I need something soft and comforting. I'm planning on heading out to the mall, maybe? Just shop till I drop since I don't have any plans.