Chapter 15: Stressed from Recording.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Its been a few months since our tour and now we are writing and recording new songs for our fourth album. Its also been a while since I talked to Maryse.

Lately, we haven't talked, texted, or even seen each other that much and its like hell. Both of our careers are in full swing and we barely have time off. I miss her, you know?

Today, me and the lads are at the recording studio. We've been here since early morning, even before the sun rose. Its already 5pm and I can't record properly.

My head is scrambled and I just can't hit the right note! It's so frustrating.

As I finish another take on a new love song we've been working on, I knew that my voice isn't at its best today. The boys, even the sound producer are exchanging worried looks.

Liam stands up from the couch and talks to me through the microphone outside the booth.

"Zayn, I think you need a break. Why don't you chill for a while outside the studio with me for a minute or two?" I just nodded.

Seems like I am out of sorts today.

What the fuck.

****

I stand outside the studio building with a cigarette in hand. Liam is sitting beside me on the edge of the steel steps.

"What's going on man?" Liam asks

"I really don't know mate. I guess its not just my day today." I answer

A few minutes later, I feel rather than hear my phone. I see a very familiar number on my screen. Well, I'm not in the mood to talk right know.

"Sorry, Maryse." I mumbled incoherently. Liam didn't even hear it

We finally finished recording and I at least finished recording a few songs. For the whole time, my phone continued buzzing and I didn't mind it. I am so fucking tired.

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

It's 6pm and I just finished my special photoshoot with Guess. I was given the chance to wear the new collection of their clothes for this photoshoot.

I am so tired and now I am driving and at the same time calling Zayn through the car speaker. I called him several times today but he doesn't answer at all. I was gonna ask him to come over tonight since Dane is in North Yorkshire for a photoshoot with Anne Hathaway.

Well, since he is not answering, might as well go to him. I am now driving to his house. I know he has been at the recording studio all day so I was thinking of preparing dinner for him since he'll probably just order something. Plus, I haven't seen him often this month. This can make us spend at least a little time together.

As I park my car on Zayn's driveway, I see his cars lined up on the open garage and his grass is lawned to perfection. I got out of the car and search my spare key on my purse which Zayn gave me when he was on tour since I keep my eye out for his belongings.

I turn the key and open the door. I look around the living area and foyer yet no one's here in this big mansion. Doesn't he get lonely in here? All big and quiet. I begin my journey up in the long staircase then walk towards his art/graffitti room.

There I saw the man that I truly love, painting and drawing on his canvas he calls his wall. I gently knock om the open door and he startles.

"Oh sorry." I mutter

"Hey." I greet him

He removes his mask and turns to me. He takes a few steps and stops in front of me.