Chapter 9 Hey Sydney!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...Niall and Dane barged into the door.

"Ugh! Why does everyone keep interrupting!" I groaned.

"Hahahahahaha!!! Sorry, Man." Niall apologized

"Way to go there, you guys. So, how's your date?" Maryse asked them

"We had fun! Just getting to know each other yet and dinner." Dane answered.

"Cool, well, do you guys have anything in mind to do know?" Maryse conjured

"Maybe watch a movie or just sleep. How about you guys?" Niall replied

"Ask him." Maryse pointed at me and they all laughed.

"Why me?" I jokingly said.

"You said to continue something." Maryse answered.

"Oh right. Well, I guess lets go to my room and continue that."

"Okay, you guys are talking dirty now, we'll go to my room now." Niall said as Dane laughed.

"We its just a kiss for all you know." Maryse exclaimed

"Yeah, you guys interupted us when you came in. C'mon, babe." I held her hand and led her to my room. I can hear them laughing.

I closed the door and turned back to Maryse. She placed her bag on the floor and looked at me.

"So, where were we?" I smiled and leaned in to her.

She smiled too and her hands are now on my waist. Finally, we got that kiss. I pulled away when I needed air then I picked her up, bridal style and placed her gently to the bed. We continued as we made it into a full on, heated make out session.

She pulled away and said.

"I need to wash up. I don't want to fall asleep in you arms still in my make up." She whispered and I groaned. She just laughed at me as she

went to the bathroom. I stood up and quickly changed my clothes to something more comfortable. A simple tshirt and boxers.

After a few minutes later, she got out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist as she walked towards her suitcase.

"Babe, at least let me change first." she said.

"Its fine. You can wear nothing if you want." I suggested then chuckled

"No, baby. I'm sorry but not this time. I'm not ready yet."

"Its alright. That's a real turn on for me as a guy."

"I know, well, I'm gonna change. Care to go back to the bed?"

"Sure." I got back to the bed as she put on her underwear. I just stared at her perfectly shaped body. She wore a tank top and short shorts. Then, she got back to the bed and continued our make out session.