Chapter 6 Goodbye for now

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

We're all in our hotel, packing up for San Diego. I'm gonna miss Maryse. We've been together for a day now and we slept in each others arms again last night after the concert.

She and Dane stayed with us on the hotel and they are currently helping us pack. I decided to give Maryse one of my tshirts to remind her of me. She gave me a bracelet that she always wear. It was one of her favorites, because her name is engraved at the back.

"I'm gonna miss you, Zayn. So, so much." She wrapped her arms around me as I pack.

I turned around and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you too, Maryse. I'll never forget you. Its just 2 months. Time flies so fast that you won't realize that tomorrow we'll see each other again."

"I know, but for now I want to be with you spend time with you before you leave."

"Okay, cmon. Lets cuddle for a while. Maybe take some pics in our phones?" I asked

"Sure." We laid in the bed and took a lot of pics.

She changed her lock screen with a picture of us kissing. Her wallpaper is the two of us looking in each others eyes, our foreheads touching and we're smiling at each other.

I did the same and changed my lockscreen wallpaper and homescreen wallpaper with the same pictures.

We kind of drifted to sleep in each other's arms again. A few minutes later, I heard a sudden knock on the door. Harry's head popped from the door.

"We need to go, Zayn. The bus is here." I nodded and woke Maryse up.

"Babe?"

"Hmm..." she said, her eyes still closed

"We need to go."

A tear rolled from her closed eyes. She opened her eyes and said.

"I love you, Zayn. I'm gonna miss you." We both stood up and hugged each other.

"I love you too, Maryse. I'm gonna miss you too." We pulled away from each other and got our bags.

We walked to the lobby and gave our bags to the bodyguards. My arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her into my arms.

"Bye, baby." I whispered in her ear. She sobbed again.

"Bye, baby. I will miss you and always love you."

"Me, too. I love you and I'll miss you."

We pulled away and kissed passionately, not caring if people were staring at us. I just hope no paparazzi saw us.

I let go and walked with Harry to our bus. Before I entered, I waved back to Dane and Maryse and blew a kiss. I saw her blew a kiss back and winked.

We are now inside the bus when suddenly I recieved a text from Maryse.

"I miss you already...:("

"Me too, :( x."

"2 months, then we'll see each other in London."

"Can't wait to see you again."

"Me too, babe. Talk to you later, I'm gonna drive. Love you, baby."

"Okay, drive safe. Love you too, babe."

Then, I opened up my twitter and saw loads of tweets about me and Maryse. Holy Shit!

@NenaAndrews123: Saw @onedirection 's @zaynmalik leaving the hotel a few minutes ago. He is with a girl. Did he cheat on Perrie? Is she the one who ruined Zerrie?