Author's Note...Again!

Actually, I don't really think this is an author's note. Sorry. But I just wanna share some thoughts. Have you ever heard of FIFTY SHADES OF GREY? Yeah? Well, I'm a big fan.

I can't actually see it as a book full of S** and all but rather a book telling us about a love story between an innocent girl and a total opposite guy. Mentionming that I Love That Book. I kinda dedicated this story to EL JAMES. She is actually my inspiration (and the book, of course...) whenever I write.

She is a pretty grea author and she's really really a loqacious (<----- got that from the book)  writer. I'm actually thinking a fifty shades book. Maybe a Christian Grey Point of View? I don't know yet if I'm publishing it here on wattpad since I don't even think its good.

But for know, this explains why Dakota and Eloise were my characters since they are the ones playing in the movie adaptation of the book. 

DANE and MARYSE are just like KATE and ANA.

DANE=KATE

Both tenacious and fiery.

They can have a man wrapped around their finger in a snap of a  finger.

WHILE...

MARYSE=ANA

Both innocent and NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth).

And they're heads are spinned by the first men they've  been with. Lost themselves to the first men they have been.

If I may add, how ironic that I started this story way before I read the book. Oh how faith works. Haha! Jk. But before I end this thought...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THANKS FOR THE INCREASING AMOUNT OF READS. I thought that this book wouldn't een reach a hundreds reads, but know were almost on 200! I hope you guys would help me get more reads and votes.

Again, thank you and I love you guys! Thanks to EL JAMES for being one of my inspirations in writing. To my loving husbands (lol! jk.), Mr. Christian Trevelyan-Grey, Mr. Zayn Javadd Malik, Mr. Niall James Horan, Mr. Harry Edward Styles, Mr. Louis William Tomlinson, Mr. Liam James Payne, Mr. Luke Robert Hemmings, Mr. Michael Gordon Clifford, Mr. Calum Thomas Hood, and Mr. Ashton Fletcher Irwin for being my inspirati in anything that I do.

Lot of Love,

1D, x (Nah... I'm just mesin' with ya...) ---> Pat <3