Cheesy texts

"so, you like me huh" Wanda grinned while both girls were in Nat's car.

"Shut up" Nat laughed in response, glancing briefly at the brunette sitting next to her before putting her focus back on the road.

"I'm not complaining, just didn't see it coming, that's all," Wanda said with a chuckle before turning her head towards her.

"I can say the same about you" Nat responded with a smile on her face, glancing back briefly.

"Do you want to do something after school tomorrow? With me?" Wanda asked in an almost whispered way, sending a shiver through Nat's spine.

"Yeah, I would love to" The blonde replied the same way.

"cool" Was all that Wanda could say never once letting her gaze leave Nat's face.

-

"You live here somewhere, don't you?" Nat questioned as she looked around the dark street filled with big houses on both sides.

"Oh yeah, 3rd house left" Wanda replied forcing her to change her stare to the street.

Nat parked her car in front of the driveway of the huge house, she used to come here to trick and treat, but it was even bigger than she could remember. While Nat was still looking at the house, Wanda took her phone.

"What are you doing?" Nats chuckled when she saw the brunette working on her phone.

"Putting my number in it, I realized you don't have it yet" She winked when she handed Nat back her phone. Making the girl in front of her blush.

"See you tomorrow then?" Wanda asked as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Yeah, can't wait" Nat replied with a genuine smile as she looked again at the girl next to her and couldn't understand how this just happened between them.

"You okay?" Wanda asked Nat who was just staring at her. Nat just leaned in and pressed their lips back together, giving her that same feeling she felt in the park.

"Now I'm good" She replied as she pulled back from the kiss, leaving Wanda with a smile on her face.

When the brunette got out of her car, the smile that Nat had on her face didn't fade. The whole ride home it stayed on her face like it had been glued to it. When she arrived at her home she walked in and immediately wanted to walk upstairs.

"NAT? IS THAT YOU?" Her mom shouted from inside the living room

"Shit" She sighed, as she got back down from the stairs and made her way towards the living room, where her mom looked at her with a slightly angry face.

"Where were you ??" Her mom spoke towards her. "I was worried sick!"

"I'm fine, I was just in the park with my friends," Nat replied before wanting to turn back around to go up to her room.

"Hey no! We're not done talking. You have to let me know if you stay out late. It's still a school night!" Her mother called her back giving her crossed arms in disappointment.

"Yeah okay, can I go now?" Nat replied, rubbing her face in annoyance. Her mom just nodded, but not without giving her another look full of disappointment.

It was as if Nat had all her happiness from just now, completely absorbed by her mother's disappointing voice. with a loud sigh, she fell on her bed. She was about to go to her bathroom to get ready for bed before she got a message on her phone.

-------------------

-1 new Message from: Wanda

Wanda: Hi, can't stop thinking about you.

Wanda: Wow, that sounded cheesy lol.

-----------------

All the happiness that she no longer felt for a while flowed back through her veins immediately.

-----------------

Message: Wanda

Nat: Just a little ... but same

Wanda: Got home safe?

Nat: Yeah, only got a little speech from my mom. #nice

Wanda: Mine didn't even notice I was gone so #doublefun.

Nat: Gotta love the parents :)

Wanda: Can I ask you something?

Nat: anything, what is it?

Wanda: Are you gonna tell anyone?

Wanda: I mean about us and what happened

-----------------

Nat hadn't even thought about this yet. It's one thing to tell her friends she just kissed someone, but then to tell them it was Wanda Maximoff, that was a bit more difficult.

------------------

Message: Wanda

Nat: Is it bad that I want to keep this between us for a while?

Wanda: Not at all, I actually thought the same thing

Nat: okay :) See you tomorrow x

Wanda: goodnight x

----------------

"I kissed Wanda maximoff" Nat sighed under her breath with a chuckle as she dropped her phone next to her on the bed where not shortly afterward she got a message again.

--------------------

new Messages: Age of dumbasses

Steve: My dear, amazing, wonderful Nat, Can you pick me up tomorrow morning :)

Bucky: Why don't you ever call me that?

Carol: Stop texting, I'm trying to sleep.

Nat: Sure Steve, I'll play taxi

Steve: Thankyouuuuu!

---------------------

Dropping her phone once again next to her on the bed, Nat couldn't help but think that maybe she could tell Steve about Wanda in the morning.

How bad can it go?