Clint's Party Part 1

Friday

"Okay, just the cups, and then I think we're done?" Clint said to his group of friends standing in his living room. "Steve, are you sure you put the off-limit papers on the bedroom doors?" He asked again to be sure, last time Steve forgot this, and uh- well let's just say his mom and dad wouldn't have been thrilled if they knew what was happening in their bed.

"I'm sure," He confirmed, turning his eyes at Clint's lack of trust.

"Alright then! the others won't be here for another 30-ish minutes so how about a little drinking game?" Clint suggested as he grabbed a beer for everyone.

"Ohhh what do you have in mind?" Nat asked intrigued as she accepted the beer that he handed. He just looked at the others to hear any suggestions.

"Most likely to?" Carol offered, "The person who has the most votes will have to drink?" She added and the others just nodded in agreement. "Alright, then I'll start," She smiled, before clearing her throat. "Most likely toooo....puke in a car?"

"HEY, NO! no real events!" Steve immediately protested while the others laughed. "Do a new one,"

"Fine, fine," Carol chuckled. "Most likely to....be the most successful later?" She decided and looked at Steve to see if he was 'satisfied' with this one.

"Alright, does everybody have someone in mind?" Clint asked and the rest nodded. "1...2...3..."

Nat: Carol

Carol: Nat

Steve: Steve

Bucky: Nat

Clint: Nat

"Well thank you," Nat chuckled as she bowed playfully before drinking from her drink.

"Wait-Did you say your own name?" Bucky asked Steve who just smiled at him. "Why am I not surprised," He smiled back. "Your turn Nat,"

"Most likely to....move to another city? College not included," She asked and waited until everyone gave the okay. "1..2...3.."

Nat: Clint

Carol: Carol

Steve: Carol

Bucky: Nat

Clint: Clint

"Oof a tie," Carol chuckled before pointing her beer towards Clint, who in turn did the same before the two started drinking at the same time.

-----------

As Clint's house became more and more packed with people, it quickly turned into a real party. Drinks were handed out left and right, music was played loudly and people were simply enjoying themselves. Nat had split off from her group for a second to get a new drink in the kitchen.

"Enjoying the party?" A voice that sounded like music to her ears was heard from behind her as she was looking into the fridge. Nat quickly turned around with a big smile on her face that only grew wider when she saw Wanda.

"YOU ARE HERE!" She shouted happily, which was not really heard by others due to the loud music, before pulling Wanda into a hug.

"I told you I was coming, right?" Wanda chuckled as she held onto Nat.

"I mean yeah, but you're here!" Nat said as she slowly pulled back from the hug with the smile still on her face. "I'm just happy about that,"

"You're cute," Wanda laughed as she also noticed that Nat wasn't completely sober anymore.

"Can I get you a drink? Beer? or uh-beer?" Nat offered.

"Can't, I'm driving," Wanda chuckled as she jingled her keys.

"Yes! Responsibility!....that's hot," Nat wiggled her eyebrows at Wanda only making her laugh more. "You can laugh all you want, but I know you know, I know, you like me!" Nat continued before booping Wanda on her nose.

"That's true" Wanda smiled, "... I think? because those were a lot of the same words,"

"So, I was thinking-" Nat started.

"HERE YOU ARE!" Carol interrupted her by wrapping her arms around Nat's shoulders from behind, "Dude I was looking for you!" Carol was obviously a bit drunker than her, and Nat couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she looked at Wanda who was slightly tilting her head at the sight of what was happening. "Oh hey Wanda!" Carol let go of Nat's shoulders and pulled Wanda into a hug which only made Nat chuckle more by Wanda's face of surprise.

"Hi Carol," Wanda smiled as she simply said it back.

"I'm really happy to see you actually! Nat really made our entire group want to be friends with you!"

"Oh really?" Wanda asked interested in more as she glanced at Nat who just bit her lip in slight embarrassment. "What did she say to you then?"

"Just how you help her with her grades and that you're actually a really nice/fun person," Carol replied, "Honestly I didn't think I'd live to see the day someone would tutor our Nat," She chuckled.

"What can I say, I'm happy to help," Wanda smiled. "She also told me a lot about your group actually, how close you all are and stuff,"

"Oh yeah, practically family," Wanda chuckled. "Hey! We wanted to play beer pong if you want to join us then we have equal teams!" Carol suggested and Nat just smiled at how as always Carol just took everyone along, but it felt a bit better knowing that it was Wanda now.

"I'll play, but uh-someone will have to drink my cups, I'm driving," Wanda agreed.

"No problem, we'll divide them!" Carol gave as a quick fix, before grabbing Nat and Wanda's hand to lead them to the table where Bucky, Clint, and Steve were standing. "I have an extra player! It's going to be girls against boys!" Carol announced.

"Bring it on," Clint challenged with a serious look, but softened it back as he looked at Wanda "Hi Wanda!" he smiled friendly. followed by Bucky holding up his hand with a friendly smile and Steve just holding up his hand.

"Hey guys," Wanda responded with a smile.

"Let's play," Nat stated as she was throwing the ping-pong ball up and down.