The Wedding Part 2

The group of six somehow managed to get all in Nat's car. Knowing that five people in this car was already difficult, six is ​​pure hell. Yelena, Wade, Eric, and Hope were the lucky ones who got to sit in the backseat. while Nat and Yelena sat comfortably in the front...with the occasional knee in their back.

"Okay who's elbow is that? Because it's getting dangerously close to a place it shouldn't be," Hope shouted.

"PUT YOUR KNEE DOWN WADE!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"DAMNIT WADE, MY EYE!"

"MOVE!"

"I CAN'T YOU IDIOT!"

Nat looked at her friends in her rearview mirror. They were trying to make room, but it only resulted in awkward poses and pretty sure some bruises. Yelena however stared right back at Nat, not amused in the slightest by the choice to put her in the backseat.

"So Bishop," Nat glanced sideways at her. "Guess you took my advice to just talk to Yel, huh?"

"Yup. Just-" She made an arrow with hear arms pointing forward. "-Went for it,"

"That's good," Nat chuckled. "I'm happy for you two," She sincerely added with a smile. "But just so you know, you hurt her, you're dead."

"Understood," Kate nodded quickly. "I'll never do that tho," She smiled as she swayed slightly Nat's way. "So, How come Wanda isn't riding with us?" Kate asked. "I mean it kinda works out because imagine we had to get in the car with seven people," She added with a chuckle. Nat's grip on her wheel tightened a bit as she decided now was the perfect time to start her excuse for Wanda not coming.

"She uhm-didn't feel so good," Nat started with a slight nod. "There's a good chance she'll actually stay home,"

"ahw, that sucks," Kate replied with a pout. "I hope it's not too bad?"

"Yeah...me too," Nat said.

"What's not too bad?" Eric decided to mix himself into the conversation.

"Just uh-that Wanda might not come," Nat replied.

"She's not feeling very well," Kate added with more explanation.

"What??? So we won't meet your girlfriend???" Wade also joined the subject. "That's UNACCEPTABLE! I need to know if she's really as hot as Hope told me"

"And here I thought you were genuinely interested in who I was dating," Nat responded with sarcasm lacing her words.

"I'll just text her to come. No one says no to someone they don't know well," Hope offered, already holding her phone.

"C'mon don't bother her, she's sick" Nat responded, not knowing how to stop this.

"Too bad, already hit sent," Hope closed her phone.

"Don't expect a reply anytime soon, She's probably sleeping or-" Nat tried to come up with reasons that would be believable. But then she heard Hope get a notification.

"Dude-" Hope started as she read it and Nat immediately felt slight pannick that Wanda might have sent them something she hadn't prepared them for. "Why are you saying that Wanda isn't coming? She's already at the venue?" Hope continued and Nat immediately frowned at the genuine surprise of this.

"OH! I see. You want to hide her from us huh?" Wade said as he squinted his eyes. "Well tough luck Romanoff. We will meet your girlfriend and she will like us!"

"...yeah...you got me..ha," Nat hesitated for a moment, but then played along with Wade's take on it.

"Oh wow, you really got me there!" Kate chuckled. "I really thought she was sick,"