Interrupted

"Kate?" Nat reacted confused from behind the door before she unlocked it.

"Hi!" Kate said immediately and quickly walked into the toilet stall with her.

"Uh...hi?"

"I need your advice on something," Kate started as she stood with her back to the door facing Nat.

"Like? Right now? You know I could have been peeing," Nat chuckled, still confused about what this is about.

"Yeah, but you're not, so keep focus!" Kate quickly responded. "You're gay right?"

"uh...Yeah pretty gay," Nat quirked an eyebrow as she thought it was a pretty well-known thing, especially since her girlfriend is here with them.

"So statistically if one sibling is already gay, there's a much smaller chance that the other sibling is gay too," Kate shared, but it sounded more to Nat like she was thinking out loud.

"Is this your way of asking me if Yelena is gay?" Nat guessed.

"-what? No?-that's not? What?" Kate stumbled over her answer, but it didn't sound very believable. "..." She fell silent and just gave an awkward look.

"Look-," Nat sighed. "Just talk to her, because for what it's worth, I thought you were already together,"

"She's just not the easiest person to read, like at all. One minute she's clingy, the next she seems afraid to even look at me?"

"Trust me, I know," Nat nodded knowing all too well how her sister can be. "Just talk to her, I think you got a pretty good chance here. But please, don't ask me ever again for advice on how to date my little sister...especially not in a restaurant bathroom," Nat stated with a chuckle and slipped past Kate to unlock the door, causing Kate to stumble a bit backward through the sudden opening.

"Noted," Kate confirmed with an obvious nod. "So how are things going with you and Wanda?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she changed the subject.

"Nope. Not talking to you about that either." Nat turned around and walked out of the bathroom as she shook her head.

-

After dinner, everyone sat down to chat and enjoy their last evening, but the time had come when everyone had found themselves back in their hotel room.

"-And then she asked how you and I were," Nat laughed as she explained to Wanda what had happened in the restaurant.

"I'm not going to lie, it's a little weird that she came with you in the toilet stall. But you have to give it to her, she asked the older sister about the girl she has a crush on, that's bold ." Wanda chuckled while she brushed her fingers through Nat's hair as she layed on her lap.

"You know what was also bold? You talking about us having sex at the table," Nat deadpanned as she turned her head to glance up at Wanda.

"I didn't tell them we had sex!" Wanda put her hand flat on Nat's head as she replied with an offended look on her face.

"You told them you 'enjoyed what happened last night' You might as well have said we had sex!" Nat laughed.

"I did enjoy it," Wanda replied without hesitation with a smirk and continued running her fingers through Nat's hair.

"You're unbelievable," Nat laughed with heated cheeks.

"But I can see your point where that might have been a bit bold," Wanda said as she looked up to make a thinking face.

"Oh? You do?" Nat lifted her head off Wanda's lap so that she was on eye level with her.

"Just a little," Wanda smiled as she glanced down from Nat's eyes to her lips, where she lingered on for a little longer than she planned on before she looked back up.

"Hi, again," Nat said with a soft smile as their eyes reconnected. Wanda sucked in her bottom lip slightly before leaning in and placing her lips on Nat's, bringing the two of them in a sweet kiss that only lasted for a few seconds before Nat pushed her down on her back and took full control of it, much to the surprise of the brunette. The kiss grew more heated by the second. Wanda's hand slid under Nat's t-shirt before taking a hold of the hem and slowly pulling it up. Nat got the hint and lifted her arms to help it slide off better before Wanda threw it away blindly in the room. They connected their lips again, hands exploring each other's bodies before Wanda's landed on Nat's bra clip. Both knew exactly what they wanted and they were about to get it too; But then somebody knocked on their door, they ignored it at first, not really thinking about opening a door at a time like this.

"Hey girls, I'm just going to grab a hair tie real quick," Melina's voice came from behind the door and the two immediatly broke apart.

Melina had a spare key.

"Shit-shit-shit," Nat whispered in panic, while simultaneously searching for her t-shirt and spotted it across the room "Why did you throw it so far!"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't think to fold your t-shirt nicely and put it in the closet after I took it off you???" Wanda whisper yelled in response as she looked at Nat with a crooked eyebrow. The sound of the door unlocking was heard and Nat still stood there with no t-shirt and a bra that was barely together. The handle went down and Nat saw the only solution at the moment to just let her drop to the floor and hide behind the bed.

"What are you-" Wanda whispered confused with a grin on her face.

"Just tell her I'm in the bathroom!" Nat shot back.

"Hi!" Melina exclaimed as she entered the room. "I'll only be a second," she added as she looked at Wanda. "Where's Nat?" She followed up.

"Oh uh-in the bathroom," Wanda replied with an innocent smile as she sat criss-cross on the bed.

"Ah," Melina exhaled and made her way to the bathroom. Understandable, because that's where the hair ties are.

"WAIT!" Wanda shouted. "Uh-she's got a stomachache! Yeah, uh-she didn't like the food very much. So I wouldn't go in there if I was you," She decided to make up as a reason. "I have a hair tie in my pocket," She added and went to grab it out of her jacket before handing it over to her.

"Thank you," Melina smiled appreciatively before glancing to the bathroom door. "Are you okay honey?" When there was no answer, she looked back at Wanda.

"Serious stomachache," Wanda gave her an awkward smile. "She can't even talk,"

"Oh my," Melina cringed. "Uhm, Drink some water!" She shouted at the door that no one was really behind and walked out of the room. Wanda followed her to make sure the door was closed before turning around and stared right at Nat's head that slowly rose from behind the bed. Not really looking all too enthusiastic. "What was I supposed to say???" Wanda immediately justified her choice of reason.

"That I was naked???" Nat replied without hesitation and Wanda sucked in her lip.

"I'll admit...I didn't think of that," she said and ended with a laugh.

"I'm literally half-naked already???" Nat laughed.

"And I like it," Wanda grinned as she carefully walked towards Nat.

"Nope, ruined the mood by telling my mother I have explosive diarrhea." Nat shot, what Wanda wanted to pick up, immediately down, leaving the Burnette pouting before she plopped down on the bed.

"Cuddles?" Wanda glanced aside.

"That, you can have,"