David

The school day had come to an end, and Nat made her way to the parking lot. She was still slightly irritated with Steve, but that didn't mean she wouldn't drive him home. She wasn't evil.

As Nat walked through the doors of the school she saw Clint, Carol, Steve, and Bucky all waiting for her.

"Now do as we agreed," Nat could hear Bucky say to Steve before she joined the group, resulting in her giving them a confused look.

"Soooo," Steve awkwardly began to speak. "...I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and that in the future I will try to check my opinion in my head before I say it out loud," He fidgetted with his fingers as he just stared at the ground during his whole apology.

"Thank you, I appreciate that," Nat responded as she couldn't help but smile a little at the thought of how he probably had to practice his lines in front of the group. Steve wasn't much of an apology person.

"Oh thank god," he exhaled dramatically. "Honestly you being mad-ish at me was like being in hell,"

"...It wasn't even a whole day?" Carol responded to his drama.

"You didn't feel what I felt Danvers," he turned to her to make it more personal. Making the group chuckle at his behavior.

"I'll see you guys later," Clint said first but was soon followed by the rest, leaving only Nat and Steve.

"Come on idiot," Nat said as she waved him to follow her to the car.

"...I choose not to comment to that because I know that our previous conversation is still a bit sensitive."

------

"I invited Wanda to Clint's party by the way," Nat said as she was driving Steve home. There was no response from his side so she looked sideways to see if he was still breathing. To her surprise, he was just looking straight ahead. "Uh? Earth to Steve?"

"Oh I heard you," Steve quickly replied, making Nat frown in Confusion. "I'm just looking for an appropriate response," He added, causing Nat to slap his arm. "HEY! I meant it in a good way!"

"Try better,"

"...fine,"

----------

"I am home!" Nat announced as she kicked her shoes at the door.

"We're in the living room! Can you come?" Her mom asked, and Nat made her way to her without thinking twice. But as she walked into the room, she was surprised to find someone else sitting there.

"Uh-Hi?" Nat greeted the man awkwardly, not quite knowing what else to say.

"Oh hi! you must be Nat, I'm David. It's really nice to meet you!" The man jumped up from his spot and quickly reached his hand out to her. Nat shook it with some hesitation as she glanced at Yelena with a 'wtf is going on?' look. Which Yelena answered with an 'I have no clue' one.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you and your sister," David continued before he took his seat next to her mom again.

"And yet we've never heard of you, weird right?" Nat chuckled awkwardly in response.

"We figured that it was time to change that. Now that the two of you are here, David and I can tell you together that- well that we are getting married." Her mom announced with a wide smile as David took her hand in his.

"You're going to do what now?" Nat Quickly reacted with pure shock and confusion on her face.

"Uh yeah, Come again please?" Yelena reacted equally as confused.