Bored Class Texts

2 months are left until the end of the school year and still a lot of things needed to happen.

"Why do we even have to be here? I mean we already know we're going to graduate so-? What's the point??" Carol whispered to Nat while they were actually supposed to listen to their teacher explaining something, but Nat was more interested in texting Wanda and giving Carol a half-listening ear as she was talking to her.

"HmHm," Nat just hummed lazily in response without bringing her eyes from her phone screen. A smile formed on her face as she read a newly received text from her girlfriend.

"Okay, ew. Give me that," Carol said and the realization of her words came a little too late to Nat as Carol went to grab her phone out of her hand and she was too slow to do anything about it.

"Hey!" Nat reacted a little too loud so her teacher's attention immediately fell on her with a questioning look. "sorry," She directed at him silently before slouching in her chair in slight embarrassment. Her teacher briefly frowned at her before continuing whatever he was teaching in the first place. "Carol, I swear I'm going to kill you," Nat whispered to her as her face was gradually glowing red from the embarrassment.

"No, you're not?" Carol scoffed with a chuckle in response. "Also, you two are nauseatingly sweet to each other. I love it and hate it at the same time. Buttttt you're probably going to find her last text pretty interesting," She added with wiggly eyebrows before handing Nat her phone back. "Also, how didn't I know about that??"

"What are you talking about?" Nat replied confused before glancing down to her phone and looking at the open message.

-

Wanda

Wanda

I miss you x

My teacher is making us watch a movie and it's honestly boring me to death.

Nat

I miss you too x

My class isn't much better, I have no clue what my teacher is talking about and I'm a little too far in not paying attention to suddenly start with it

(3 New Message)

Wanda

So we're both bored out of our minds huh? is this love??

But I mean...I have an idea that we both may like that's a WHOLE lot better than staying in class

Remember that time when we were making out in the janitor's closet? ;)

-

Nat's eyes shot immediately up to Carol and her cheeks, which were getting less red, immediately caught fire again.

"I- think I'm going to-" Nat began.

"Go? Yeah, you should," But Carol finishes her sentence for her, before chuckling.

"Ms. Romanoff and Ms. Danvers! Care to explain what's going on in the back?" Their teacher directed towards them with crossed arms as their once whispering conversation was no more.

"Actually... may I go to the bathroom, please? I'm not feeling all too well," Nat asked as she was already starting to pick together her stuff that was on her desk. "It's just my stomach is really-"

"No need for...unwanted details. Just go," Her teacher replied with slight disgust written on his face, earning another chuckle from Carol.

"Thank you," Nat gave him a short appreciative smile before rushing out of the classroom. The moment she closed the door behind her, she took her phone back in her hand and went to text Wanda back.

Wanda

Nat

Be there in 5.