Falling

"Have you seen my toothpaste?" Wanda shouted from their bathroom.

"No I haven't, but just use mine instead?" Nat replied as she sat with her back against the headboard of the bed.

"That's like a big step in a relationship to use each other's toothpaste," Wanda popped her head out of the bathroom with a grin. "Are you sure you're up for that?" She added as she puts her toothbrush in her mouth and got back into the bathroom.

"You're such a dork," Nat chuckled and pulled her knees to herself so she could wrap her arms around them.

"You're the one who said I was your favorite person so take it or leave it," Wanda replied, followed by the sound of water running in the sink. Shortly after, she walked out of the bathroom and plopped herself down next to her on the bed. "You know-" She turned her head to look up at Nat. "This is going to be the first time we sleep in the same bed,"

"I know," Nat smiled as she looked down to meet her eyes. "So many milestones in a day. sharing toothpaste...sharing a bed....oh my, this is going really fast all of a sudden," She grinned.

"Now who's the dork?" She playfully pushed Nat, but apparently, this was enough to let her tumble over and make her basically fall off the bed. "Oh my god!" Wanda immediately crawled to the edge to check if the blonde was okay.

"...ouch..." Nat exhaled as she lay in starfish pose on the floor of their hotel room.

"I'm sorry!" Wanda apologized, but couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the view she had of her.

"Are you? Are you really?" Nat squinted her eyes and quirked up an eyebrow. The lack of response she received told her enough. So, the only logical reaction she had was to pull Wanda off the bed as well.

"Hey!!" Wanda squealed as Nat got a hold of her arms and made her fall down. The only thing she didn't think about was that she was going to be the one who was going to break Wanda's fall. "You didn't think that through, huh?" Wanda laughed as she realized how hard she fell on her. "Like at all,"

"I know..." Nat grunted but faded into laughter before she lifted her head slightly to look at her. "Are you comfortable?" She asked with a laugh when Wanda stayed on top of her.

"Very," Wanda answered with a smirk before she shifted herself making her basically straddle Nat, holding her waist for support and leaving the blonde with a gasp for breath. "Now I'm even more," She continued with her eyes making direct contact with Nat's. "I can't stop thinking about you..." She says slowly and Nat quirked herself up at her elbows, making the space between them almost non-existent.

"I'm right here," Nat responded softly and smiled as Wanda leaned in for a soft kiss. Not wanting to let go just yet, she placed her hand on Nat's cheek, bringing more purpose in it, making the kiss hungrier. Noticing where this was going, Nat leaned back a little to give herself room to look at Wanda. "Wands-" She whispers. "I'm like more than okay with what we're doing here, but maybe-"

"-Not on a hotel room floor?" She finished her sentence and sucked in her bottom lip. "Yeah maybe let's not do that," she smiled.

"...There's a bed over there? You know, that one thing you pushed me off?"

"Oh shut up," Wanda chuckled before placing her lips back on top of Nat's. Continuing with what they started, only with a small break in between to change location.

-----------

behold, A little cute chapter if i say so myself