Routes

"Wands look at this," Nat said as she looked at her laptop. Wanda looked up from her textbook she was reading on the bed so she could see what Nat was talking about.

"What's that?" she squinted her eyes slightly toward the screen as she couldn't completely see it from where she was sitting.

"This is me showing you the fastest way to get your butt to my campus next year," Nat answered as she turned around in her desk chair to look at Wanda. "An entirely 45 minutes faster than the last one I found, thank you Google Maps," She added proudly and smiled as she shared it with Wanda.

"Huh, Really?" Wanda reacted impressed as she straightened herself on the bed.

"Yup," Nat nodded with a smile before swirling around back to her desk. "We are so going to own this distance thing," She continued, receiving a short laugh from Wanda from behind her as she apparently got closer to her without Nat noticing.

"You know-" Wanda started to speak again as she simultaneously placed her hands on Nat's shoulders from behind her and lowered herself to her side so that she could speak close to her. "I really appreciate you doing all of this...but I think if I just go to the same school as you it would be more ideal, wouldn't it?" She smirked when Nat turned her face to her.

"Wait, so you-?" Nat was careful about her guessing, but the hope in her voice was simply too challenging to hide as she watched Wanda's smile grow.

"Yeah sorry Nat, but I think you're going to see me a little more next year than just on the weekends," Wanda continued, and with that Nat turned completely towards her before jumping out of her chair and wrapping her arms around her. "Woah-!" Wanda laughed at the impact Nat gave her, but soon wrapped her arms around the blonde who tightened her embrace around her ankle.

"Wands I'm-" Nat started off happy before stepping back a little to look at her. "Wait, you're doing this because you want to go to this school yourself, right? Not just because-" She started to ramble, but had to stop when Wanda placed her hands on her cheeks and looked straight into her eyes.

"I'm just gonna stop you right there before you go there with that beautiful mind of yours. this is something because I want to do it, I have seen and compared my options in schools and this one is just better for me and my future. But yeaaah, I guess you being there is a small benefit," Wanda explained and couldn't help but let her smile grow as she watched Nat's face just lit up in front of her.

"You don't understand how much I look forward to seeing you walk across campus," Nat quickly said before closing the space between them by placing her lips on Wanda's. sadly, barely long enough for the two to enjoy it before a knock on her door forced the two to break apart. Nat let her head hang back in frustration at the interruption before walking over to it and opening it. "Yeah?" She questioned simply as she saw her sister standing in front of her door with crossed arms.

"What are we eating? Mom and David are having dinner together and they said you would take care of it," Yelena replied in the same simple tone as Nat asked. Nat looked dumbfounded behind her where Wanda was standing who just lifted her shoulders as she also had no idea about what to do. "They left money on the counter," Yelena added and Nat shared a common 'Aha' with Wanda before she turned back to her sister.

"Pizza it is," Nat told her, receiving a nod from Yelena before she watched her sister disappear into her own room, but not without noticing Kate sitting there waiting for her, catching her by surprise as she didn't realize that she was here.

Nat turned around to Wanda after she closed her door back. "Well, looks like things are still going well between my sister and Kate. Not to brag or anything, but I made that happen," She added with her head held high as she walked over to Wanda who let out a chuckle in response. "No, I'm serious! I totally made that happen,"

"Is that right Cupid?" Wanda quirked an eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around Nat's waist, pulling her closer to her.

"HmHm," Nat hummed in confirmation as she lifted her arms to wrap around Wanda's neck. "I'm the one who told Kate to just tell Yel,"

"Riiiight, that was when she ran after you to the toilet right?" Wanda recalled with a chuckle as she tilted her head slightly. "Guess you did give her that advice," She thought out loud before continuing what they started before by making their lips touch again, this time long enough for them to enjoy each other's touch. With Nat having her heart pound in her chest as she still felt that same electricity sour through her like she felt the first time she felt Wanda's lips touch hers. She was simply addicted to how she could invade all her senses and make her knees go weak, leaving her with no control.

And she couldn't wait to go into this next chapter of her life with her close by.