Arcade

"You're cheating!"

"Am not??? Wanda back me up!"

"I don't know Nat...It's pretty suspicious that you were able to kill every zombie," Wanda leaned her head to the side so she could check the score on the arcade game Nat and Hope were just playing. "Holy shit, you're in the top 3,"

"It's not my fault that I have good reflexes???" Nat defended herself against the two girls as she placed the gun on the machine. "Be glad I'm good at it, because if we only had you to count on we would have barely won 5 tickets," She directed to Hope, who made an offended face at the accusation.

"no one told me they were going to look so realistic!"

"You know, This reminds me of that time we ran into that sloth," Nat chuckled and turned herself to Wanda to explain, not wanting her to feel excluded whenever they would talk about things that happened in Costa Rica. "We were taking an evening walk around our camp area and there was a sloth in the middle of the trail. Hope was convinced it was going to kill her-"

"-In my defense, it was dark, and the first thing I noticed about that animal were it's claws...Those things look scary dude," Hope added and the three of them busted out laughing. "Now-" Hope said as her laughter faded. "Which one of you two dares to play air hockey against me?"

"I'm down," Wanda replied and they made their way to the air hockey table in the center of the arcade. Nat positioned herself at the side of it to look at them but felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took it out and saw that it was Steve calling her.

"It's Steve," Nat said as she looked at Wanda who just nodded without looking away from the puck that was moving back and forth on the table. "You're so focused...it's hot," Nat said and noticed Wanda's cheek turn red as she tried her best to keep focus on the game causing Nat to chuckle. Nat took some distance from the two before answering her phone.

----On The Phone----

"Hello Steven," Nat greeted formally.

"Ew, what are you? my therapist?" Steve responded with disgust. "I'm bored,"

"Go do something then?"

"I can'tttttt, everyone is busy... EVEN CLINT!"

"Uhm...use the day for some self-care?" Nat suggested.

"Can't you just come home earlier? Why should you even see the sea for a whole weekend? Just look at it for a couple minutes and move on."

"You know well enough that this weekend isn't about the sea," Nat rolled her eyes before looking at Wanda and not taking her eyes off her again.

"speaking off, how are you and Maximoff?"

"We're good....Great even," Nat smiled.

"...." There was a moment of silence on Steve's side before a loud gasp. "YOU GUYS DID IT, DIDN'T YOU???" He shouted through the phone which made Nat move it a bit away from her ear. Wanda looked over and quirked a questioning eyebrow at her to which Nat replied with an awkward smile. "HELLO??" Steve shouted again.

"Yes! Yeah okay, we did!" Nat shouted in a whisper through the phone, but couldn't help but smile as she shared it with her best friend.

"AHHHHHHH!" He exclaimed and Nat moved her phone back away from her face. She saw that Wanda and Hope had finished their potty.

"I gotta go, Wanda and Hope are waiting, I'll see you soon okay?"

"Fine, leave me alone again," He replied in a melodramatic manner. "Wait- Hope?" He added, but Nat had already moved her Phone away from her ear and ended the call.