Another Friday Party

Let's just say that they were a little late to the party.

"Finally!" Steve shouted over the crowd of people that had piled up inside Peter's house when he saw Nat and Wanda walk through the front door. Soon he was standing in front of them with two drinks in his hands and a smile. "Don't worry, one is alcohol-free, for the unlucky one who has to drive," He wiggled one of the cups at them.

"That would be me," Wanda chuckled as she took the cup from him. "But I don't mind," She glanced at Nat with a smile.

"Damnit," Steve cursed under his breath. "I really wanted to see you drunk,"

"...why?" Nat gave him a confused look.

"I feel like she's a dancer. You know- one of those drunken people who get up on tables and dance," He explains and Nat glanced at Wanda with a consideration look.

"You know what? I can see that actually,"

"What? No?" Wanda waved the idea away and cleared her throat. "I don't do that,"

"Yeah, you say that now," Steve squinted his eyes at her. "But I see who you really are," he added with way too much dramatic tone than was necessary.

"Okay then," She chuckled as she gave him a simple pat on the shoulder. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," She let them know before disappearing into the crowd to get to the stairs.

"Sooo?" Steve started causing Nat to pull her eyes away from Wanda who she was following until she disappeared into the crowd. "How did it go?"

"Ehhh," Nat rocked her hand in a scale motion. "Definitely not going to be in the top of best first encounters, I'll tell you that," She chuckled before taking a sip from her drink.

"Yikes," he cringed. "But just look at it on the bright side, you met them and now you could actually not see those people until your wedding day,"

"Wow, okay, that's one way to look far into the future?" Nat frowned with a laugh at the words that left his mouth.

"I'm just saying," He replied in a high pitch before turning around on his heels. "Come on, Let's go join the others," He waved at her to follow her and so she did.

"She's Alive!!" Carol exclaimed, very tipsy if I may add when she saw Nat walk up to her and Bucky in the kitchen. "Where's the other half?" She glanced around, looking for Wanda but stopped when she couldn't find her and instead looked back at Nat with a pout.

"She's in the bathroom," Nat replied. "Seems like I missed a few shots huh?" She chuckled when her eyes fell on the half-empty bottle that stood between Carol and Bucky.

"NOooO," Bucky smiled drunkenly at her, before looking down at the bottle itself. "Hmm? Okay-Maybe you missed some," He rephrased causing Nat to laugh at his behavior. "Want one?" He took the bottle in his hand and wiggled it towards her.

"Sure," She chuckled before grabbing one of the shot glasses and letting it get filled up by him.

After 10 more minutes and 2 more shots Nat felt two arms slip around her waist, immediately knowing the familiar feeling, she titled her head back, letting it rest against Wanda's shoulder.

"Did I miss something?" Wanda asked as she gives her a slight squeeze.

"Bucky and Carol plan ob not to remember anything from tonight, but that's all," Nat replied.

"That is-!" Carol wanted to object but stopped halfway through her sentence. "Pretty accurate actually," She mumbled before chuckling.

"STEVE!" Bucky shot up from resting his head on the counter with a gasp, giving everybody around us almost a heart attack. "Our song!" He smiled widely before swaying over to him at the rhythm of the song that was heard throughout the house- well he tried to follow the rhythm. "Let's dance!" Bucky grabbed Steve by the hand and pulled him to the spot where others were also dancing.

"And then there were only three," Nat chuckled as she watched the two dancing.

"Actuallyyyyy, Wade is calling me so I'm gonna take this real quick," Carol said before grabbing her phone and stumbling her way outside. "What?-No I can't hear you,-What??" Nat heard Carol shout at her phone before she brought her attention back to Wanda.

"And then there was only us," Wanda smiled cheekily.

"Oh how awful," Nat replied sarcastically as she switched her gaze from Wanda's eyes to her lips before stepping even closer to her, closing the small gap between them by placing a kiss on her lips.

"I know right?" Wanda pulled back shortly to go along with it, before smiling and connecting their lips again.

-

"Uhuhm-uh...Nat?" A voice Nat hadn't heard in a while interrupted their little moment, forcing her to pull away from Wanda and glance over her shoulder where she saw no one less than Clint; awkward and fumbling with his hands as he didn't seem to be able to hold eye contact longer than 2 seconds with her.

"You've got to be kidding me," Nat Heard Wanda sighs against her ear before turning around herself to look at him.

"Can I maybe talk to you for a second? ...Please?" He asked carefully with desperation in his eyes as they were both looking at him. "The both of you, if that's okay," He added, directing it more to Wanda this time.

Just when we thought we'd already had today's drama