Weekend Lockdown

Saturday

The next morning Nat woke up with puffy eyes and an empty feeling. Yesterday was just one big nightmare. One minute she's thinking about telling her friends about her and Wanda and the next she sees....her and Tony.

Nat stayed in her room for most of the day, not wanting to see or speak to anyone. Just laying in her bed looking at her constellation stickers for hours on end.

"Nat," Yelena's voice was heard from behind her door. "Mom asked me to tell you that we're going to eat,"

"Tell her that I'm not hungry," She mumbled just loud enough to be heard.

"Alright, but you owe me one because now I'm the only one who has to listen to mom and David's wedding plans," Her sister replied before leaving.

"whatever,"

--------

Sunday

"Honey?" She heard her mom's voice before seeing her bedroom door open. "What's going on?"

"please leave me alone," Nat mumbled into her pillow as she turned around in her bed.

"...You should at least eat something," Her mom softly stated before Nat heard a plate being placed on her nightstand.

Several hours passed and Nat was still in the same position, doing absolutely nothing except thinking about reasons why Wanda did this. Did she mean nothing to her at all? Nat put herself up so that she sat against the backboard of her bed. How did she get here? Less than 2 months ago she was living her best life in Costa Rica and now she's sitting in her room, which she hadn't come out of in the last 2 days, all because of a girl....But it was Wanda. And Wanda made her feel things that she hadn't even felt in Costa Rica. Yet, now all she felt was emptiness.

Nat wanted to grab her phone to check the time, but couldn't find it. Only now realizing she hadn't used it all weekend. She glanced around the room and saw the jacket she was wearing on Friday hanging over her chair. She got out of bed with a loud sigh as she made her way to her desk. And just like she thought, it was still in it. Shocker, it was dead. But that wasn't all she found when she got to her desk. That stupid notebook that Wanda had given her was laying in the middle of it. After glancing at it for a couple seconds, Nat quickly turned back to her bed and dropped face-first.

Back to square one.

After a few more hours and finally having her phone charged. She checked her messages, and boi were there many.

°°°°°

3 new messages from: Steve

Steve: Hey where are you and Clint of to?

Steve: Peter Q just did a handstand chug, it did not end well.

Steve: Yikes, Clint told me what happened,

°°°°°

2 new messages from: Carol

Carol: Where are you? We're playing beer pong!

Carol: Are you okay? I heard what happened

°°°°°

2 new messages from: Bucky

Bucky: Can you tell Clint that we ran out of cups?

Bucky: You alright?

°°°°°

Nat's body immediately flooded with anxiety after reading Steve's, carol's, and bucky's last text. She was pretty sure that Clint had promised not to tell anybody so why were they all acting as they knew. She continued reading her texts, anxious about what she could read next.

°°°°°

3 new messages from: Clint

Clint: Hey, I'm here for you

Clint: also, people started to ask where you were so I just told them you puked

Clint: Like a lot...

°°°°°

"Oh thank god," Nat exhaled with a small smile because of Clint's choice of an excuse to tell everyone. But that smile quickly faded as she saw from whom she had received also some messages.

°°°°°

6 missed calls & 5 new messages from: Wanda

Wanda: Can we talk?

Wanda: I really need to see you

Wanda: Nat please

Wanda: I'm sorry

Wanda: Can we please talk?

°°°°°

Nat's fingers hovered over her keyboard, unsure whether she would send anything back, maybe asking what the fuck happened. But when she got a notification from her group chat she went to that one instead.

°°°°°

New message from: age of Dumbasses

-Yesterday-

Carol: Last night. Was. Awesome

Bucky: A+ for Clint

Steve: D- for Nat who left us

Clint: With the ammount of booze she had on you would be dead Rogers

Carol: you suck at drinking Steve

Steve: How did this conversation turn into a roast?

Bucky: I'm enjoying it

Steve: My mom cooked for you, you are bound to be on my side

Bucky: I'm *not* enjoying it

Steve: that's what I thought

-Today-

Steve: Anyone heard of Nat yet?

Carol: nope

Bucky: nothing

Clint: zero

Clint: and yes Steve, I did drop her off at her house and waited for her to walk in

Steve: you didn't know I was going to ask that

Bucky: yeah you were you just consulted with me

Carol: lmao

°°°°°

Nat read the entire conversation she missed and quickly typed something to let them know that she was indeed still alive.

°°°°°°

Message to: age of Dumbasses

Nat: Sorry for not letting anything know, I've had the most killer headache :/

Carol: I figured, if it was something similar as Clint told us...yikes girl

Steve: I'm just glad you're still alive

Nat: Did I miss a lot?

Bucky: Not really, the most 'wow-moment' at the party was still Wanda and Tony kissing

Carol: I totally thought they were going to hook up

Clint: Anyone knows what food there will be tomorow?

Steve: I hope hot dogs

Carol: Ew no the school uses these weird textured ones

Steve: Yeah I like them like that?

Bucky: It's true, he does

Carol: ....

Clint: ....

Nat: ....