The date Part 2

"I think we've got a tie," Wanda says as she holds the scorecards.

"No way, no disrespect but you suck at mini-golf," Nat chuckled and tried to grab the cards from her. Wanda was quick to pull away, but Nat didn't give up just yet. "Give it! I need to know that I won!" Nat yelled with laughter.

"Omg, You're one of those people who throw away the monopoly board after they run out of money aren't you?" Wanda Laughed with Realization. And Nat buried her face with her hands, knowing well enough that she's right.

"...But did I win?" Nat asked again and Wanda sighed with a smile as she looked at her.

"You did,"

"HA Knew it!"

--------------

"Are you hungry?" Wanda asked when they both returned their golf clubs to the counter.

"Starting to be," Nat confirmed and Wanda immediately intertwined her hand with hers to lead her back to the car. Whenever she did this, Nat felt her whole body tingle, but she also always thought about how someone could come across so unpleasant from afar, but be so amazing?

"You are amazing," The words that Nat had in her head, made their way out of her mouth.

"Pretty sure no one has ever described me with that word," Wanda chuckled as she kept walking.

"I'm serious," Nat squeezed her hand as she said this, to let her show in some way how serious she was. Wanda glanced at her and bit her lip as she saw the way the blonde was looking at her.

"You are pretty amazing as well," she said softly as she squeezed her hand in return.

-

"Oh no I'm not sure I can trust you with the music yet," Wanda slapped Nat's hand gently away from the radio with a chuckle. Nat's eyes widened and looked at her in shock. "It wasn't hard!" Wanda immediately took her hand in hers while one remains at the wheel.

"I forgive you if I can put on some music," Nat smirked and Wanda glanced from the road back to Nat and back a few times, before sighing and giving in. "You're not going to be disappointed Maximoff,"

Nat connected her phone to the Bluetooth and quickly looked through songs on her phone, before picking one that she had stuck in her head since the start of the day.

"Oh god," Wanda sighed with a laugh as she read the song's name on the car display "I don't even know this one,"

"You're going to like it, otherwise there's something wrong with you. Sorry, I don't make the rules," Nat says with a nod.

"That's not really tr-... Oh okay," Wanda started to argue but stopped when she heard the song playing.

"I can see you tapping the steering wheel in rhythm Maximoff, Admit it, you like it." Nat smiled as she observed the girl next to her in the car.

"There's a possibility. That I might indeed. Like this song." Wanda glanced aside to look at the girl who was already looking at her. "I'm going to have to look back on the road for our safety, but know I wanted to keep looking," she says before pulling her eyes away from Nat's face.

--------------

"What time do you have to be home?" Wanda asked as they were eating their fries together in the car.

"Around 10, which I found surprising. I thought she was going to say earlier." Nat answered before sipping her soda. "Oh! I forgot to tell you how sketchy my mom was this morning," She started which made Wanda turn her face to let Nat know that her full attention was on her. "I came downstairs and heard her talking to someone on the phone, telling them she can't wait to see them tomorrow. Next thing I know she tells me I should definitely be home tomorrow."

"Maybe your mom found someone new," Wanda responded as she put a frie in her mouth."

"ew, don't ever say that again," Nat shivered dramatically with disgust.

"What?" Wanda chuckled. "Your mom has been alone for a long time, it could very well be,"

"Stop stop stop," Nat puts her hands to her ears and closes her eyes, completely blocking out Wanda's talk about her mom. After a few seconds, she felt hands being placed on hers and lips connecting shortly with hers.

"I was done talking," Wanda smiled as Nat opened her eyes again and took her hands away from her ears.

"Cool cool cool, now do that again," Nat nodded with a smile before taking Wanda's face and pulling her to her. Kissing her again, only longer this time.

------

------

-----

sooooo, hi againIt took me a while to post an update, sorry about that.I'll try to update this story frequently :)