c-11&12

C-11

When she returned to her room at night, Shen Zhu suddenly remembered to discuss growing vegetables with Su Zongwen. That way, she could make use of the things inside the Cloud Pavilion.

She had just entered the man's room and was standing in front of the door in surprise. The room was not only very narrow, but also very damp.

The woman did not expect that the best room in the family would be given to her. In that instant, Zhang Xuan felt apologetic in his heart, but at the same time, he felt moved.

"Brother Wen."

Shen Zhu saw that Su Zongwen was looking at him and called out to him.

Su Zongwen asked with concern: "Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Shen Zhu looked around, "I have some matters to discuss with you …" He paused, "Let's go back to that room to talk." Guilt.

She stood there for a while, but her body was starting to feel uncomfortable.

It was hard to imagine how Su Zongwen could stay here for such a long time.

What do you mean? He felt guilty and heartbroken.

Since she was already planning on accepting Su Zongwen, she didn't mind sleeping under the same roof as him.

Su Zongwen raised his eyebrows in shock, he blankly stared at the woman's back that was turned around for a few seconds, his thin lips slightly pursed, and then happily smiled.

She actually wanted to get along with him like this?

Shen Zhu returned to his room and started to clean up.

They all lived in a small, dark, damp room for her. If she was being hypocritical and had problems with different beds, then that would really be out of character for her!

When Su Zongwen went in, Shen Zhu was already soaking his feet.

Shen Zhu saw that both of his hands were empty, "You don't have anything else to wear?"

After she finished speaking, she lowered her head in embarrassment.

She sounded like a hooligan about to rape an ignorant girl.

After Su Zongwen heard the woman's concerned voice, a trace of warmth appeared on his taut face.

He only had two or three sets of clothes in total. Yesterday, when he took them out, he found that they had all turned sour. He washed them in the morning after waking up.

Shen Zhu coughed dryly and replied.

She was about to bend down to pour the water when the man carried the basin away.

A deep voice came from the top of his head, "I'll pour water for you in the future."

Shen Zhu only saw the back of the man walking out, as he looked down at his hands that were stretched out in the air.

Why did it feel like they were an old couple when the two of them were together?

Late at night.

Shen Zhu thought that if she slept with an unfamiliar man, she would lose sleep.

Unexpectedly, his heart was worried about this. After the man laid down, he fell asleep in a few seconds.

In the thatched cottage with the light from the rape lamp, only the man looked at the girl beside him with a tender gaze. It was extremely warm.

A few days later.

Shen Zhu had just finished dressing her child's clothes when she heard a voice coming from outside the house: "Is Miss Shen at home?"