65-66

C-65

Su Yian blushed, "Yes, it's Shen Bao."

Today was the day he ruthlessly slapped his face. Who would have thought that such a thing would happen right after he and his elder brother had left?

He briefly explained to Shen Zhu — —

Zi Yi and Jingshu were initially making snowmen in the snow, but he and Su Yixuan had helped them find some materials, which could be used to make the snowman's facial features and arms. When the two of them returned, they saw Zi Yi and Shen Bao fighting against each other on the ground.

Shen Zhu was using the ointment Su Yunyan had brought back to help wipe Song Ziyi's wounds.

When she heard Su Yian say that the child was Shen Bao, her face immediately turned extremely ugly.

"Shen Bao? Why did he come here? "

"I don't know about that."

Su Yian drooped his eyes in regret.

After he separated the two, Shen Bao saw that they had the numbers advantage and ran even faster than a rabbit.

When he came back, he thought to himself: The Su Family of the Shen family isn't close, and it isn't far. How could Shen Bao come here to play?

Shen Zhu had a rough idea of the situation. After being stunned for a while, he changed Zi Yi into a set of clean clothes and applied medicine on his wounds. Only then did they return to the house and prepare to eat.

The small incident of Zi Yi being injured didn't hinder the atmosphere of family reunion.

Su Zhizhong felt carefree in his heart, hence he drank a few more cups with Su Zhiyan.

After the meal, Su Zhiyan and his family cleaned up the dishes and chatted for a while before they bade their farewells and left.

With the permission of the King, Su Zongwen and Shen Zhu planned to stay in the village for another two days. However, since the old house could not accommodate so many people, the couple brought the child back to their new house.

Inside the house.

Su Zhizhong looked at his surroundings that had suddenly become cold and cheerless, his mind filled with the scene of being reunited for lunch, and then thinking that he might return to the capital in the near future, he thought of his third brother.

This brother of his was not born from the same mother as him, but he had always treated him like his own brother. He had never thought that this third brother of his had never considered him to be a real brother!

When he thought about how his third brother had framed him that time, his heart had turned completely cold.

In this life, they were destined to never be brothers!

After Ming Chengyan and Madame Ye returned from the village, they went back to the main bedroom, leaving their trusted guards outside as they talked to each other.

"After more than twenty years, when the situation in the court gradually cleared up, the family of Minister Su finally decided to give up."

Ming Chengyan sat by the side and sipped on his tea.

Madame Ye nodded in agreement. When he thought about how much older he had to face Madam Shang Shu today, his eyes moistened.

"Presumably, the heavens still favor our Su Family. Presumably, in a few months, your two families will be reunited in the capital."