47-48

C-47

Shen Zhu tapped on the table with one hand, "I want ten percent of your Hundred Fragrance House."

Zhou Muqing was stunned for a moment. "Lady Shen knows how many stores there are in the Hundred Fragrance House."

Such a big appetite!

Shen Zhu smiled lightly: "In our business, I promise that the little lobster's method can only be done in the restaurants that you, Zhou Muqing, open."

Zhou Muqing smiled. The temptation that Shen Zhu offered was very strong, if he bought all the lobsters and sold them, there would be a huge profit, which would not be a loss.

"Alright."

There was no difference in the opinions of the two. After modifying the cooperation, they signed the contract and each took a copy.

After the new contract was signed, Shen Zhu's identity rose a lot from the moment Hundred Fragrance House came out, and was a big step away from her predetermined plan for the next year.

After Shen Zhu left the Hundred Fragrance House, it was already late in the morning. He did not stroll around the town and went straight back to the Villa.

She had originally wanted to keep the Ah Qiu for a meal.

The Ah Qiu waved his hand and looked in his direction helplessly, "My Mother said that someone is coming tonight."

Shen Zhu understood, yes, Aunt Liu really wished that Ah Qiu could marry out.

She brought back the green ball she had prepared earlier and began to eat.

After the Ah Qiu had left, Zi Yi and Jingshu did not continue to play outside the courtyard either. They both squatted beside the cradle in the room and looked at Ruanruan, who was sleeping soundly.

Just as Shen Zhu carried the food to the table, Su Zongwen came back.

The two children caught a whiff of the fragrance of the dishes and hurriedly ran out of the house.

"Mother, is it time for dinner? "It smells so good!" Jingshu licked her lips, greedy for food.

Zi Yi swallowed his saliva as he stared at the table.

"Two greedy kittens, why aren't you washing your hands and eating?" Shen Zhu shook his head helplessly.

Su Zongwen played with the tableware, and said solemnly: "Today, I heard from the Uncle Chen that the main house of the capital is about to come to our Villa."

"They're coming to the Villa to celebrate the new year?" Shen Zhu asked suspiciously as he carried the last dish onto the table.

She felt that it was strange. It was the new year, why wouldn't they be staying in the capital? Why would they come to such a desolate place?

Su Zongwen could immediately see through Shen Zhu's suspicions, and explained: "With the conflicts in the imperial court, the situation in the capital is getting more and more complicated, and it is not a safe place. The Clear Water Town is far away from the capital, and it is the best place to avoid the imperial court."

"So that's how it is."

Shen Zhu nodded his head. This battle at the palace had always involved a fight to the death.

"En, I want to wait for me to take a break from school in a few days. Let's buy some New Year's goods and go back to the village. This year, the village is short of people, I'm afraid we won't be able to return."