41-42

C-41

The doctor who had just been sent away had been hastily invited back.

Kong's Mother saw that the doctor had finished cleaning up the medicine box, and immediately asked: "Doctor, how is my daughter-in-law's condition?"

"Didn't I already tell you guys? The patient needs rest and must not be agitated. "

The doctor stood up and stroked his goatee. "You can't be too sad and happy. You have to pay attention to how calm you are. I'll prescribe a few more doses of medicine for you."

"We will definitely pay attention in the future."

Kong's Mother turned around and warned Kong Linyuan, "Linyuan, take good care of Yao'er, I'll send the doctor off."

Kong Linyuan found out from the doctor that Shen Yao was not really hurt, and after sending the three of them out with his eyes, he found an excuse: "It won't be long until they meet again at the Spring Festival, which happens once every three years. Yao'er, you take a breather and rest;

"Hubby …" In the beginning of spring, you will be rushing to the capital to take the exam, so you will have even less time to accompany me.

Shen Yao would not think too much about this excuse.

When Shen Yao talked about this matter of spring, the light in Shen Yao's eyes dimmed. She lowered her head to look at her abdomen and gently stroked her jade hands, "I hope that you can watch as our child is born."

She knew in her heart that the reason why a man had studied hard for so many years was precisely for this exam. No matter how insensible she was, she would not dare to waste his time on studying.

The woman's words were too provocative.

Kong Linyuan looked forward to his first child the most. Thinking that it might be because of the exams, that he wouldn't be able to see his child's birth, he cherished this period of time even more.

"Alright, then I won't continue studying today and will stay here to accompany you."

After thinking about it, Kong Linyuan made a choice.

"Husband, you are so nice."

Shen Yao's face lit up.

Kong Linyuan took off his shoes and got on the brick bed, hugging her and leaning on her shoulder.

"Husband, after the new year, you are going to leave for the capital. I really can't bear to part with you." Shen Yao said as he leaned into Kong Linyuan's embrace with a deep look on his face.

Kong Linyuan raised his hand and caressed the woman's back, "I'm not by your side, you have to take good care of yourself and show my respect and filial piety in front of my parents. When I get the title of the top scorer, I will definitely bring you all to the capital to enjoy life together."

"I'll do it."

Shen Yao smiled sweetly and snuggled into Kong Linyuan's embrace. She rested her head on the man's shoulder, lowered her eyes, and used her lily-white hands to lightly stroke her stomach again and again …

The child in her womb was her lucky star.

On the other side.

Shen Zhu carried his vegetable basket and just as he entered the Manor, he saw Su Zongwen quickly walking over.

"Where did you go?"

When Su Zongwen saw Shen Zhu, the worry in his heart finally disappeared.

The woman had been gone for too long. He had already finished his work, but she still hadn't returned. She was worried that something had happened.