79-80

C-79

Meier understood Mu's tone of voice and knew that he wasn't angry at her.

"Mu Lang, this Ming Yuchen really doesn't know anything. When the wangfei left such a good cook with him, he actually accepted it brazenly. It's obvious that his body is like this, but it's clear that his body is like this as well."

"Indeed, this Chen'er is too insensible."

Mu Ying nodded, and placed all the blame for the scoldings onto Ming Yuchen.

Ming Chengyan and his wife loved Ming Yuchen very much, and it must have been because of that unfilial son.

"Ah, Muhiro." Meier sighed, hung his head, and said with a face full of disappointment: "Meier, you have to apologize to me first."

Understanding how to feel about that, Mu Xinya kissed Meier on the forehead, "What crime?"

"I actually have my own selfish thoughts. Thinking that our family's Ning'er has always been sensible, if the Duke and the Royal Concubine were to bring Shen Zhu back to the capital, it would also let Ning'er have a taste of such good cooking skills. I never thought that the Duke would actually do this for Second Young Master's sake …." He actually didn't want to bring him back to the capital … I even got me into such a mess. " Meier wiped his eyes with a handkerchief and spoke with an extremely aggrieved tone.

"In the end, we, Ning'er are still not so lucky." He squeezed out two drops of tears and continued, "My poor Ning'er, my grandfather doesn't hurt, my grandmother doesn't love him, why is his life so bitter …"

Meier's head rubbed against the man's chest, softly sobbing, causing others to feel pity for him.

"Meier, don't be sad. Ning'er is my son, how can he not be blessed?"

When he heard the crying, he immediately tried to coax her, Ning'er was also his flesh and blood!

Ming Chengyan and Madame Ye really did not like this grandson of his. Although Ming Yuchen was far away in his Villa, the two elders still cared a lot for him, and from time to time, they would order some people to send some precious medicinal herbs to him.

"Mulang, in my opinion, since the prince and wangfei won't listen to your words, why don't you let the first wife talk about it?" As Meier spoke, his eyes moved about, filled with unwillingness deep within his pitch-black eyes.

However, the moment the man looked over, it was quickly concealed.

She had planned for such a long time to bring Shen Zhu back to the capital, she definitely would!

"The first wife is Ming Yuchen's mother, so her words have more weight. As long as the first wife says it in front of the duke and his wife, her son does not need Shen Zhu's medicinal food to recuperate. At that time, even the prince and his wife would have nothing to say."

"Meier's words are still true." Ming

Bai Mu narrowed his eyes, he thought about what Meier had said and felt that Meier's words were very reasonable.

Didn't they say that a wise man cannot be a mother? If that son of his really couldn't survive, there was no need to waste this time cutting the flesh of two old men, right?

The two elders definitely wouldn't object.

"Alright, I will go look for Madame Jiang now."

Understood.

Within the Madame Jiang's room.

Madame Jiang was in the middle of embroidering, but when he saw that Mu Lai had understood, his expression became joyous and he immediately sat down on the soft chair.