71-72

C-71

Shen Zhu bellowed in his heart, this woman was truly sick!

"Firstly, the Brother Wen is my husband, and I am the legal and proper wife of the Brother Wen. Secondly, I have neither done anything to let you down nor owe you anything. What right do you have to order me? "

Shen Zhu retorted without a trace of politeness.

"I …"

Zhuer couldn't think of a rebuttal for a while.

Shen Zhu looked at Zhuer, whose face was alternating between green and white, and warned him, "Don't be like a lunatic and bite the moment you see me, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude!"

"Shen Zhu! Who are you calling a madman!? "

Zhuer widened his eyes as he flew into a rage.

She had just understood that she would marry Su Zongwen sooner or later, and that the man in the future would be his husband. How could Shen Zhu dare to say such words to her?

Madame Jiang had never dared to refute Meier's words, but the Shen Zhu standing in front of her, had never felt it in the slightest.

"Whoever answers me is who I'm talking about."

Shen Zhu was too lazy to argue with Zhuer, he turned and walked in.

"Stop!" Zhuer was extremely furious, screaming towards Shen Zhu's back.

Unexpectedly, Shen Zhu really did stop in his tracks.

Seeing that, Zhuer thought in his heart: Seems like this Shen Zhu knows his limits.

The corner of her lips moved slightly, as she waited for Shen Zhu to turn around and apologize to her complacently. However, she didn't expect that, upon hearing what Shen Zhu said, she almost vomited blood.

"Oh right, I advise you not to stop using the medicine."

Shen Zhu turned his head, and said with a face full of sincerity.

"…" Zhuer choked, he only felt like he was holding in a breath, unable to go up or down.

When she reacted, Shen Zhu had already left.

Zhuer secretly clenched his fists, what Shen Zhu had said was clearly meant to ridicule her!

"Shen Zhu! One day, I will make you pay! " Zhuer muttered an incantation on the spot, if he dared to continue chasing, he would find Meier in the east yard while holding back his anger.

East Court

When Zhuer saw his sister, he immediately began to cry, as if he couldn't finish saying all of the grievances he had suffered.

"Elder sister, that Shen Zhu is really going too far!"

Zhuer said hatefully.

"Now that Shen Zhu has gained the favor of the Royal Concubine, you should not go and provoke her at this time."

After hearing her crying, Meier frowned slightly. He rubbed his forehead with a headache and was a little dissatisfied with Zhuer, "If she runs in front of an imperial concubine and complains, even I wouldn't be able to protect you."

Yesterday, the prince and his wife had brought Shen Zhu out with them. Everyone in the manor knew that Shen Zhu was the popular person in front of his wife.

She was originally afraid that Shen Zhu would run over and complain to the wangfei, but her foolish little sister had actually provoked her at such a crucial moment.