49-50

C-49

Originally, the main clan of Villa was staying in the capital. Since they were coming this year to celebrate the new year in Villa, what about Zong Wen?

"If you don't want to come back, then don't, work properly at Villa."

After a long while, Su Zhizhong's voice broke the deadlock.

With how big the manor was, Su Zongwen might not bump into the people from the capital.

Su Er and his wife looked at each other without saying a word.

Su Qingyi saw that the lively atmosphere was not right, and was extremely stifled, and pretended to be deep in thought: "Sister-in-law, do you know? An earth-shattering thing has recently happened to the Shen family. "

Shen Zhu understood his sister-in-law's intentions, so he looked towards her with suspicion. He lifted his chin with one hand, with an expression that said "quickly."

Su Qingyi looked left and right, seeing that the people on the table were all looking over, she pouted: "The night cousin and sister-in-law left, the Shen Family's eldest brother encountered a burglary."

Shen Zhu was shocked in his heart, "Then my father …"

Su Qingyi quickly explained: "Uncle Shen is fine, there are only two bandits, maybe the Shen family offended someone? "He didn't try to steal anything when he entered and beat up everyone except for Uncle Shen."

Shen Zhu heaved a sigh of relief. Un, it's good that Old Man Shen is fine, she doesn't care about the others.

She was not someone who would explode with the desire to become a saint!

Su Yunyan also followed up: "I heard too, after that, the Shen family started acting like a turtle, seeing the villagers is like looking at a mouse." Resisting a laugh, he said, "Oh right, I've also heard that that Boss Shen was so scared that he no longer has anything to do with his room. It seems like he doesn't want to mention it anymore."

"I have to say, isn't this Boss Shen a little too cowardly?" Su Qingyi covered his lips and laughed.

When the Madame Chen heard Su Yunyan say that he did not want to use any words, he looked at her strangely. A female Mother who had not left the pavilion yet had said such a thing, if others were to hear it, they might not even know what to say!

Also, Su Family can't be so gossipy, why are the Su Yunyan and Su Qingyi sisters such an exception!

"…" Shen Zhu almost spat out the tea in his mouth.

The Shen family is really unlucky!

It looks like the Shen family is really scared this time.

Who would do that?

Seeing the smiling face of the lady beside her, Su Zongwen lovingly picked up a bowl of food from her bowl.

He ruthlessly beat up the people from the Shen family and then warned them not to take advantage of Su Family and the Shen family. It seemed that it was still useful.

At this moment, Shen family.

Zhu Huiru gritted his teeth as he listened to the information that Boss Shen got from the Su Family. In his heart, he was drooling over the new year goods, but he did not have the guts to do so.

Her eyes widened as she looked at Boss Shen's wife and said viciously, "How did you make this coarse grain meal?" "Why does it taste so bad?"

If she was unhappy, no one could be happy.