01•°. *࿐

BIGHIT'S FIRST FEMALE IDOL..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·••·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·••·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [Ahn Chaerin] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌        ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉♡Nation's Angel♡

        ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
♡Nation's Angel♡

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
Chaerin was scouted by Source Music during a random dance challenge when she was 13.
She trained under the agency  for 2 years.
When Source Music Joined Big Hit label. Chaerin caught the attention of the Big Hit employees.
She became their ace and first Female trainee after years.

Ear blessing vocals to Eye catching Dancing abilities, From charming visuals to pretty good Rapping skills..She aced it all by just the mere age of 16 and Big Hit couldn't let it go to waste.
After a Certain weekly evaluation, She was called in for a meeting, where it was announced she will be moving under Big Hit Entertainment as the only female trainee. She didn't step back and trained hard for 3 months constantly.
Finally she debuted under BigHit Ent. As their first ever female idol after the Glam Scandal. Their first ever female soloist ANDREA .

This took the internet and kpop world by storm. She had to live up to the expectations of the public and keep the same reputation as her seniors.
As the youngest of the BigHit artists she quickly became BigHit's princess.
She achieved loads of things people did not expect her to. And started her amazing journey with ups and downs, struggles and happiness.

Let's follow her in this journey around the musical world...
More is to come....and we'll be a part of it♡

•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.••.✦.✧.✦.✧.•

[A/N]
Ayo beautiful people....
So...i was stuck with one book that is the THROUGH THE DARK NIGHTS. But then a friend suggested me to try and write other books too. So I started this one. So now i can update alternatively. No scheduled updates though....i've still loads of work ....school studies etc etc. But i'll probably update this one more because it's easier to write lol. Anyways! Have a good day!!

(She seems like a Mary Sue, I am sorry - Me, 2023)

Your very inactive author,
Sou♡