28•°. *࿐

(First V-live)
<Note>

Sentences if written in BOLD ITALICS is English. If written NORMALLY is Korean.  If written in 

[Italics and a bracket, it portrays comments]

+++

Andrea sat in front of the phone which was being set up in a tri-pod by her manager. 

"I'm nervous" She blurted out. Junho turned his face towards her and gave her a warm smile before turning back again. He tried to ease her mind with jokes and comforting words. 

"Why are you nervous? You should be happy, excited and cheery...just like you always are.....you are going to interact with your fans for the first time yayyy" The man in her thirties did a little cheer for the girl causing her let out a chuckle before frowning again. "What if they don't like me?" Andrea pouted, thinking about the possibilities of people not liking her or nobody joining her v-live. 

Her manager gasped dramatically, "There are people who don't like you? They exist? Oh my god. They should get a mental check up" Junho said seriously trying to cheer up the young idol with his dramatic remarks. 

"Oh god, how does Lina Eonnie bear with you?!" Andrea laughed, referring to her manager's wife. The said man just shrugged before patting her head softly and going back to his seat behind the camera. 

Finally a bit more at ease, Andrea clicked the 'Go live'  button. She watched as more and more viewers joined the live and comments started pouring in. 

[ Hello!]

[Yeppeo (pretty)]

[CHAERIN-AHHHH]

[How have you been Chaerin?]

"Ah....Gamsahamnida." She giggled at the comments complementing her. "O? I've been doing well....Everything is very new for me. But I'm trying my best to get used to everything" She replied with a thumbs up.

"Oh no...I forgot the introduction" She gasped. "Hello I am Andrea" She said in Korean then repeated the same thing in English for her International fans.

[HELL YEAH- NEW ADDITION TO OUR AUSSIE LINE~]

[her English is so cuteeee aweeee]

(a/n:yes, if yk, yk)

[Can you do a wink pose? ] 

Andrea nodded as she read the comment before winking at the camera and making a finger heart and doing several poses for the viewers. She laughed at the comments after that. 

[Where does Big Hit get these heavenly creatures from? ]

[I think I've been alive for this moment my whole life. 😭😭]

[Pretty!!!]

[I'm sending my hospital bill to Big Hit]

[Eww. Stop. You're so ugly] 

Her smile faltered slightly at the last comment but she chose to ignore it. 

"So did ya'll like my debut M/V?..I never imagined myself debuting so soon, but I am glad. I'm thankful to every single one of you for supporting me! I hope I'll be able to make everyone happy and feel nice with my music." She said, smiling wide as her eyes disappeared. She was shaking her fists doing a self cheer. 

[Offcource we liked it it. We finally get to see you on stage officially. I've been a fan of yours since Pd48]

"Oh?" Andrea asked with a shocked pikachu face as she read the comment. "Thank you so much, please keep supporting me, I promise I won't disappoint you all" She smiled.