15•°. *࿐

Chaerin stood near the end of her dorms Roof. Light breeze made the soft curls of her hair fall over her face after flowing. She looked as the the yellow and red lights of the sun was mixing into the dark blue that was forming as the sun was setting down. She looked down for a second but soon stepped back feeling dizzy.

"Woah there missy, now don't fall of the roof. Come here! The food is here!" She heard Seollie yelling. They were celebrating that day, a small picnic on their dorm's terrace. Why? You may ask. Well our sweet Chaerin got selected to take part in Produce 48, the reality show, yes.

It's been 9 months since she started to  train under her company after 6 months she was moved up to Rank 2. No bullies ever tried to get to her, she didn't know why but guessed it was somehow related to her dorm-mates. She progressed a lot as well as was worn out too. She started classes at Hanlim too, she met few other trainees from other companies there.
But the worse happened when her Grandfather passed away during this time. She wasn't able to take leave and meet him for the last time, she didn't get the time to mourn her Grandpa's death and was still affected by it.

A lot happened during these months too, She got a lot more close to Felix and Bang Chan, they met up in the cafè she worked in often and spent time talking. Linyi moved to America for higher studies. Felix and Chan debuted in a group named Stray kids. (She congratulated them whole heartedly).
Her dorm-mates left Source Music, they were already a line up for group but they were moved to  Saphire & Co. Entertainment. They were preparing to debut as BLAĆKFIRE. But they decided to stay in their old dorm, Chaerin was glad about their decision but still felt sad about the absence of her Bestfriends in the company.

She was chosen to take part in the upcoming reality show PRODUCE 48. She was glad, it was a chance for debut and everyone around her was excited.

"Oi Chae! Come back to earth bro."

"Y-yeah...haha...sorry" She laughed as she realized she blanked out.

"You've been lost these days Chae" Ruby said, she was now a trainee under Saphire & Co. And was in the same line up as her dorm-mates. She moved into there dorm too taking up one of the empty beds of their dorm.

"It's just, everything happened so fast. I just feel a bit lost and dumb these days, it's like i'm stuck somewhere and everything is moving around me but I can't." She mumbled, Kayrie looked at Seollie worried about her friend. Seollie nodded at her before pulling Chaerin in a side hug.

"It's okay Chae, moving on takes time, let the world pass by at their own pace as you take your own slow steps, it's better than tripping down because of hurried steps" Tia said smiling at Chae before starting to munch on her pizza.

"True. Wounds take time to heal Rin, we shouldn't scratch it more, let it heal, eventually it will mend and so will vanish the scar- okay eat you Pizza before it vanishes because at the pace  Aera is stuffing her mouth I swear-"

"Hey! I only ate one this is my second slice." Aera yelled at Seollie who only laughed at the younger girl.

"Yeah- that's the second slice of THAT pizza. You already had another slice of the pepperoni one dude." Ryun said, giggling at the younger girl. Aera's mouth was full making her cheeks stretch, she honestly looked like a cute little puppy.

"You look like a cute little puppy!" Tia exclaimed pulling her phone out to take a picture of her.

"Hey! Eonnie she called me a dog!" Aera complained.

"Cute too" Chaerin laughed as she recieved a glare from Aera. She started eating her slice of Pizza happily chatting away with her favorite girls.

(author's favs too v_v )

<><><>

"Chaerin you alright?"

"Yeah I think I am...."

"Great! We can do this! Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!"

><><><

(A/N)

Sorry- i know it's extremely short. I'll update soon(very soon). I need to go through the produce 48 stuff but i'm a but pre-occupied with school stuff and studies.

I will go into no details of Produce 48. I'll just put in some moments and stuff. After that we are going to dive into our ACTUAL soloist world.

Btw- To follow the journey of our Chaerin's dorm-mates Seollie, Kayrie, Tia, Ryunnie, Ruby and Aera. Read Jiminfied10 's book series BLAĆKFIRE. Journey of six girls with one dream.

Thanks for reading!
I love ya'll.🌼💙
Sou⊙_⊙