26•°. *࿐

[Andrea's DEBUT win's with Burning]

THE SHOW- 1 (2nd week)

[burning]

SBS MUSIC BANK- 1(1st week) (first win)

[Burning- 1]

TOTAL WINS: 🏆🏆

<><><>

[THE FIRST WIN]<ofcourse fictional>

"Digitals  62.5 %" 

"Physical album Sales 3%"

"The Winner is...."  The MC's were announcing that week's win, Andrea was against X1's 'Flash' and thought she had no chance of winning this but, unexpected things happen.

"Andrea-ssi. chukahamnida! [ Congratulations]" Andrea's head shot up in surprise as the MC's gestured her to walk to the front to give her speech.

"Ah- Wahh Daebak [Wow], I ....can't believe this..." She breathed out a laugh admiring her first ever win. Other artists behind her let out laughs at the younger girls words.

"I'm so so so thankful for this. Thank a lot to the pd-nim's and my supporters and everyone who made this possible! I hope you'll stay by my side just like this and keep supporting me! I'll give my best! The journey just started! Stay with me? Lastly, thank you Music Bank for this award! Gamsahamnida[Thank you]" She ended her speech, bowing slightly before turning towards the other artists bowing to her seniors as music started to play.

"chotbul hanajjeumiya, Burning
jageun buri hana kyeojin
jageun sumkkyeoredo kkeojil bul..."

"keun nokeu soriga mameul dudeurinda
So baby come in
neoye saenggagi nal chago neomchinda"  She sang as the other artists started to leave. She stopped Rainey, who was a MC for Music Bank, and made her join her on the stage.

"eojjeodaga boni sege dein mam
iri jeori twineun ppalgan dunggeun mam
eojjeodaga boni keuge dein mam
nado moreuneun sae iri neomu keojeobeoryeosseo" both of them sang together.

"Sarangie-koyaaa...." she ended the song bowing to the camera before they stopped filming.

She walked into the greenroom and greeted back several who came by to say hello to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo [Hello]" She bowed to Red-Velvet as she entered the changing rooms for female artists.

"oh? Annyeonghaseyo! Aren't you Andrea-ssi? The new soloist?" Joy asked excitedly.

"Ne [yes]" she replied nervously.

"We love your song! We played it on our way here, in our car." Wendy said. Chaerin laughed shyly.

"Haven't ya'll met her before?.....she was always visiting our company from when she was this little" Seulgi asked in confusion, gesturing near her stomach to show how small she was back then.

"Exactly, She even gave me brownies to share among us- Remember? 2017! We were practicing for peek-a-boo!" The maknae said turning to the older members.