[Fan-meet]31 •°. *࿐

Andrea entered the fan-meet venue and was immediately pulled away by the dressers to get her ready. 

"Look at your skin, My goodness, why is it so nice and clear?" Eunbi, her stylist, asked her in awe.

"Because I'm young" Andrea smirked. Eunbi sighed but turned towards Eunjae who let out a snort. "Eonnie, she just called you old." The assistant stylist laughed at her clueless sister. Eunbi glared at Andrea who gave her an innocent smile.

 Eunbi glared at Andrea who gave her an innocent smile

[her outfit]

After getting ready she was escorted to the Fan-meet area. She could hear the chatter of people from the large room. 

Just when she entered the room, walking up the stairs to the stage, the room erupted into cheers and the fans cheered out her name. A smile immediately adorned her face as she gazed at the faces of her fans, happy and smiling at her presence. Atleast I can make them happy, she thought.

She took her seat behind the table smiling at her fans as the staff arranged her stuff on the table.

After the mic was left on the table, she picked it up, being a little hessitant as she did.

"Hello." She said, her eyes widened in shock at the loud cheer the audience let out. "Woah" She let out, laughing in shock. Her doe eyes wide open as her cheeks flushed in happiness.

Her fans awed at her cuteness.

"Saranghaeee!" A Voice yelled, causing  Andrea to let out another laugh.
"Ahh....Nado...Nado Saranghae. Hahahah"

"Andrea is so pretty!" A female voice yelled from the back. Andrea smiled, causing her eyes to disappear.

"Everyone is, I'm no exception" She replied, before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Noooo, I look like a boiled potato." [that's author] Another voice said, the fans laughed at the persons statement. Andrea choked on her coffee, coughing in shock.

"No you don't. Don't call yourself ugly..." She playfully glared at them.

After everything was ready the staff let them on the stage one by one.
The first fan walked up infront of her, standing with a large smile on her face.

"Hi Andrea! I'm Apinya." She said. Andrea smiled as she felt the warm and inviting aura around the fan.

"Hello Apinya." She smiled. She took the album, starting to sign it.

"Hope I'm not invading your private life but hope your family is fine..." Apinya said leaning on the table.
Andrea looked at the girl lovingly, touched by her concern.

"They are. Thank you for asking. It means a lot. How are you?"

"I- Recently I felt burnt out and wanted to quit my training but after hearing your songs I realised that I shouldn't give up!" The girl said, smiling at the idol.