24•°. *࿐

"It's okay Chaerin, you'll do great. No need to freak out" The Manager said.

"I'm trying. But I cannot help my nerves. What if I end up choking up my words. What if I forget a step- what if-"

"No ifs and but's Chae. Your debut stage is in five minutes. And you'll do great. Just give your best, kid." The manager smiled. Chaerin sighed and looked at her reflection as the staff fastened the mic part on her back.

It was her debut day and her anxiety decided it's a very nice day to visit her, absolutely crumbling up her confidence.

"Okay chae, deep breaths you'll do great!" She mumbled to herself.

"ANDREA is up next!" The staff reminded.

She warmed up for the last time before walking up to the stage.

After the performance Chaerin, quite satisfied with herself walked back to backstage only to be tackled by a warm hug.

"You did it!! You we're amazing back there Chae!! I'm so proud of you-"

"Let the poor girl breathe Mirae." Manager Junho said chuckling at the stylist's behavior.

"Whatever you say old man." Mirae scoffed before turning back to Chaerin.

"Thank you Eonnie." Chaerin smiled at the woman.

"Congratulations on your successful debut Andrea" Junho said handing Chae a bouquet. Chaerin gasped at the bouquet of Sunflowers and roses and smiled up at the man.

"Thank you so much, Oppa." She smiled.

She heard someone clearing their throat behind her. She turned around, and to her surprise their stood BlaćkFire.

"Ah- Wah- what are you all doing here?!" She exclaimed as she walked forward to hug all of them.

"Wow. I thought you will be happy to see us Chae" Ruby said playfully hitting the younger girls shoulder.

"I am- I'm just...shocked!" She laughed finishing hugging all of them but realised someone was missing.

"Where is Aera Eonnie?" she asked in confusion.

"She's a MC here you dumbo." Seolgi laughed, ruffling Chae's hair. Chaerin's lips turned into an 'O' in realisation as she nodded.

"Here" Tia smiled handing her a box of chocolate and a bouquet causing Chae's eyes to widen.

"Wahh- Eonnie!!" She smiled and jumped slightly. Junho sighed behind her at her childishness but turned around and left after receiving a glare from 'protective-eonnie' Tia.

After talking with her former Dormates, who are now her seniors she had to get ready for her interview with the MC's.  

" With 10 Million views in just 24 hours, debuted our hottest [Hottest means trending in korean vocab] soloist Andrea." Daewhi said moving away to the opposite of Hyun-min and Aera.

"Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Andrea imnida. [Hello, I'm Andrea]" Chaerin bowed to the camera smiling.

"Andrea-ssi, you've burned everyone's heart with your visual, vocal and dance with you debut song burning. How do you feel about debuting and performing on the stage infront of your fans?" Hyun-min asked. Chaerin giggled at the first part and replied,