Melon Music Awards

+=~ [Red Carpet Outfit]

"I'm kind of getting used to this." Andrea chuckled, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing yet another dress, this time a bit shorter but not too much, thanks to Mirae and Eunjae supervising it.

"You should." Eunbi said adding a bit of lip gloss on her lips. The best thing that was about the award show today was she was nominated for way bigger awards than she expected, the biggest being Song Of The Year, which she didn't really expect winning when BTS was nominated alongside her. She was extremely happy that she was able to be nominated alongside some amazing artists like them.

On the sadder note, she finished Birthday's promotions and was extremely impatient with the delay of her album release. She didn't have much songs to perform so she was left with covering something.

The award show was at night, leading to another sad moment of leaving after the time hits mid-night, since she is still a minor.

"Let's escort you up to the red carpet now, Chae." Andrea stood up with a bright smile, walking with Junho.

Bright lights flashed on her face as she waved at the cameras with a bright smile.

"Andrea-ssi. What is the highlight of your perfomance today?" The interviewer asked. Holding the mic closer to her lips she said, "Me." Before laughing a bit, "I'm sorry, well I'm doing something special, a small, outside discography. That's something I would like everyone to look forward to."

"Are you looking forward to any particular performances by a certain artist?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes, quite a few of them, whom I've admired a lot. ChungHa sunbaenim, Bangtan Sonyedan Sunbaenim and Mamamoo Sunbaenim- quite a few, hahahha" She laughed near the end.

After the red carpet she was escorted to her designated seat by the staff. She already spotted TXT and BTS sitting in their seat when she took her own seat near the end of that row, beside Jin, infront of Soobin.

"Chae!" Jin smiled at the younger girl who bowed to her seniors in respect. She waved at Itzy who sat on her right, smiling at Yuna. "It's been long since I've last seen you, how have you been doing?" Jin asked.

"I've been a bit occupied with comeback and practices. How have you been?"

"Oh I've been well. Just a bit tired, old-age things you know?" Jin said, giving one of his goofy smiles. Chaerin chuckled in amusement, "You don't age, oppa. Don't worry."

"Chae, pass me a heat pad." Beomgyu said from behind her as she focused on Park Seojun's speech for the opening of the show. Chaerin sighed, picking one up before handing it to him. Soobin leaned forward, "You still wouldn't tell us the mystery performance of yours?" He asked.

"No." The girl replied with a playful smile.

"Special performance.?" Jimin asked suddenly interested about the topic. Andrea just nodded focusing on the TOP 10 artist announcement. She clapped as BTS received the first award of the show.