30•°. *࿐

[a/n: This chapter is a short collage in between because i don't wanna drag these into several chapters lol.]

"Hello Everyone" Andrea greeted her fans who started joining the V-live.

"Are you all doing well? Did you eat you meals?" She asked waving at the camera with a smile.

[yes, thanks for asking!!]

[Chaerin Best Girl]

[I love youuuuu💗]

[ OMG-]

[🇨🇦Love you]

"So today's live is a bit more special than the other ones." She announced repeating it in English again.

"So To-" Andrea got interupted mid-way as the door burst open, three figures walking in through the door.

"Chae?" Yeonjun asked but soon realised she was live.

"What are ya'll doing here?" Chaerin asked them, confused.

"Oh-" Heuning kai looked at Yeonjun.

"Nevermind, Do you guys wanna join?" She asked, gesturing towards the phone.

All of them looked at Soobin who just shrugged and walked toward Andrea bending behind her head and waving at the camera. The other two followed his action before plopping down on the couch.

"Well- We are joined by a few guests, I guess." Andrea laughed.

"Hello Everyone, and Moa's, if there are any." Soobin said.

"Okay so where was I? Oh yes, Today we decide My fandom name and officially anounce it." Andrea announced clapping happily as the other three cheered.

"Did you decide it already?" Soobin asked.

"Kinda. Let's read a few comments"

[Omg- Did they really just burst into her live?! LOL😂😂]

[Yesssss. TXT!!]

[I HEARD TXT JOINED HER LIVE, I'M HERE!]

[this is what they are talking about on twitter omg-😂😂]

[Yayyyy. We finally get a name!]

[I still stand by 'Wendys' .....you know? Andy, Wendy.]

[Did I just see, someone wants to be named after a restraunt- wth-]

[Andrealia's]

[YAYY. FANDOM NAME. WOHOO~]

Andrea laughed at the comments, realising how hilarious her fans are.

"Okay so, I had an idea and I told PD-Nim about it." She said clasping her hands together.

"what is it?" Yeonjun asked slyly stealing few m&m's from her desk.

" ROSE, for fandom name-"

"Why 'Rose' ?" Soobin asked looking like the confused bunny he is.

"Oh didn't you know? Her middle name is Rose." Yeonjun explained, still munching on her candies.

"You didn't even ask for my permission before eating those" Andrea deadpanned at him, who just shrugged at her continuing to eat.

"Ignoring that- Really? I never knew- Chaerin Rose Ahn?" Heuning Kai asked.

"Oh god- Ya'll sure you are my friends? My english name is Andrea Rose Carson." She explained, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Ohh! So you wanna name your fandom after your middle name?" Andrea nodded at Soobin's words.