{Day-A}

==+ Get to know Andrea 

posted on: BigHit

11,671,706 views  // Oct 7, 2019

(On screen texts will be in [])

===

<Rolling>

"Hello Everyone, I'm Andrea, and welcome to Day-A, where you get the insights of my life." Andrea said, winking at the camera as she sat behind a white table.

[Tell us what today's episode is about]

"Okay, so today....you get to know me better." She smiled at the camera.

[Day-A episode 19, 20 questions with Andrea, Get to know the artist.]

"Let's goooo~" she said in english.

[1. Tell us all of your names.]

"Oh wow, hold up let me remember them, I have well....quite a few." Andrea looked up trying to remember all her names properly.

"So my Korean name is Ahn Chaerin, Ahn acquired from my mum. My English name is well... Andrea Rose Carson. And my Thai name is Achara..... Leechaipornkul, since my dad is Thai." She said, scratching the back of her head.

[2. How many Languages do you know?]

"Ooh~ I know Korean, ofcourse haha, then English and Thai. Other than that I learnt Japanese and Hindi, Oh I lived in India for a few years so I had to learn their local language and stuff. I am learning Mandarin from.....well....a person I know. And I wanna learn French." She added the last bit fast.

[3. What is your favorite food?]

"Ice-cream. No doubt. And Chocolate milk." She said, innocently shrugging.

[actual food?]

"Oh....ummm dumplings, tteokbokki and fried rice." She said seriously.

[4. What is your favorite book/series/movies?]

"I am a HUGE potterhead. I love the Harry Potter books and movies. I also do love chronicles of Narnia, Maze Runner, Ooh- and the books like Kite runner and the book theif-" She cut her rant off, "Yeah." she smiled sheepishly at the camera.

[Tsk. Bookworm]

"Umm....I don't really watch series, I do watch kdrama's but like-" She shrugged. " My favorite movie series though, ummm The Avengers or like MCU movies are my favourites. Honestly I enjoy the fiction genre a lot."

[5. What is your favorite color?]

"Blue, Black, White and Yellow. Any day." 

[6. favorite kpop Singers?]

"Now that's a trick question.....hmnn my favorite Kpop groups are Got7 and Mamamoo and IU Sunbaenims, but like I love my other Sunbae's too hahaha...." She laughed nervously. "So like BTS,Twice, TXT, NCT....etc etc." She said.

"There's a lot actually."

[7.Favorite International Artist?]