Epilogue

Chaerin sat on the pavement, her legs folded and covered by a heavy blanket. Her face was a bit red as the cold air bit on the only exposed skin, that was her face.

"it's been a hard year huh?" she said sighing.

"Yeah. A .....very unpredictable yet...strange journey. I hope next year is better."

"I won't say that if I was you. You'll jinx it Lix" she said recieving a very nasty glare from him.

"What are we though? I was thinking about it......how do we continue this?." Felix asked, looking at her before sliding close to her.

"I......." Chaerin hesitated not knowing if she should say it.

"Lix.....you know I like you a lot, right?" She asked him to which he nodded. Chaerin heaved a sigh, turning towards him.

"Well......since......we just started this and niether of us have an experience. Let's give it some time before we make it official. I'd love to have you as my boyfriend but we can't be selfish. We just started our careers, mine is still new and I have a ban going on while YOU- your whole group's  reputation depends on you in some ways. I don't want to ruin what we already have by rushing things. You understand me right?" Chaerin asked.

Felix frowned a bit, thinking about it before nodding. A smile tugged up to his face as he slid his hands around her waist pulling her closer.
"Ofcourse I understand. I'll be happy as long as I know we have the same feelings going on.  Honestly, we don't need to be officially bf-gf to date or do couple type of things." He said smiling, his face red and freckles glowing.

"You look like Rudolph." Chaerin giggled, looking up at him slightly. Felix gave her a dissapointed look, "Way to go Chae. Way to go. Not you ruining such a moment we had going."

"We still have it though yo"

"No we don't-"

"Yesss we do. Bro, stop being dramatic."

"You just called me BRO! oh my god." Felix groaned, falling back before sitting up, nearly clashing his head with Chaerin's.

"Don't know what you're talking about babe." She playfully shrugged but by then Felix was stuck in a trance as he watched her laugh as the moonlight shined on her face, illuminating it's soft features and giving it a look of divinity. His eyes scanned on her face, drifting from her pretty eyes who he thought had stars in them, to her small nose and lastly, her lips.

Chaerin was caught off-guard when she noticed his eyes, following it her eyes widened as and face grew red.

"You're so beautiful Chae." Felix whispered, pulling her closer into the warm embrace like a welcoming blanket on a winter night.

Chaerin's breath hitched at the sudden closeness reminding her of the night they confessed to each other. She didn't dare to move her head when her forehead met his, as he leaned on to it, holding himself back with all might he had.

"I am so blessed to have you" he whispered, his warm breath quite literally fanning on her face. Their hearts racing as they looked into each others eye.

Distant loud yell of the New Year's countdown could be heard as the whole world awaited the new start of their journey.

Two rather entranced souls waited for their own new journey.
As the count down near it's end, Felix looked at her for permission, his heart erratic, and nearly bearing out of his chest.

Chaerin barely nodded before a warm soft feeling fell on her lips, with the farther sound of the fire works as everyone congratulated each other on surviving another journey and starting a new one. Her hands slid behind his neck as her eye lids fell shut. Butterflies flew in panick in her stomach, she felt lightheaded.
It was a feeling somewhat longed by both of them.
Felix never felt anything like this, his lips moved so gently and softly against hers, as if like a drug. It was intoxicating. It was so pure and filled with love yet so intimate that he felt as if he just fell deeper into a pit.

The kiss that lasted only for a few seconds felt as if  it lasted for hours. Slowly they pulled away, both equally flustered and shy. Niether of them opened their eyes until a few seconds passed. They realised the situation, and turned red.

Felix looked at her, who couldn't really look at him, looking away towards the multicolored fireworks in the sky. His smile grew when he watched her lips tugging up into a shy smile. He turned towards the city view too, nudging her with his elbow.

"Happy New Year"

"Happy New Year, Lix" she said softly, yet it sounded like music to him.

'I like you so much' he thought.

<><><>

"Wha- whom do you like?" The older boy asked, casually pulling away the soju bottle from the drunk younger boy.

"Chaerin. She-" he hiccuped in between. "She....I've liked her since so loooong- but, it's just- she ........she doesn't really see it........ I mean- huc........I don't blame her. My obviously-" the boy smacked his head, "-dumb self never has the guts to try more." He slumped back.

The other boy's eyes widened at the new information, "Oh boy....."

He felt bad that he would have to let the younger boy know,

"She's dating Felix....."

"Oh....."

<><><>

(A/n)
Uhhh. I didn't know how to do a better ending HAHAHAHAHAH for this.
A cliffhanger ending. And you don't even get to know about it until midway through the sequel. Hehehehheheheheh.

OMG CHAELIX KISSED?
Was it s bit hurried? Idk idk.

But yoooo they are so cute.
God?? U seeing this?

BUT- here is the end to SOLO.
More is yet to come.

Success, struggles, bumps and oh- heartbreak (cries).

Thank you to all of you for reading SOLO. I'm extremely thankful for everything, like....this book was my breakthrough. I would've never imagined.

'GOTTA GO' will be up soon.
Till then.
Annyeong yeorobun~

Love,
Sou <3