16•°. *࿐

(I recomend to read in white background. Looks better)

Chaerin entered the flat, sighing tiredly. All she wanted to do was crash into her bed and sleep until all the stress, tiredness and pain in her body disappears. She was welcomed by the dark apartment.

When will he be back again?...is he back already? Why is it so dark in here?

She shook her head and switched on the lights. She was welcomed by the well furnished bright apartment. The living room was well furnished with white and pale brown couches which accompanied a coffee table infront of it. It faced the TV while the view of the city could be seen from it's right side through the large windows.

The kitchen stood on it's left along with a moderate sized dining table. White sophisticated looking cushioned chairs adorned the whole look as it stood around the table. Behind the couch was a free area as the wall had a large mirror, preferably for dance practices as well as pretty paintings and decors bordered it's corners.

Leading from the large living is a small Corridor that will take you to the two bedrooms of the apartment.

Chaerin was too tired to even walk to her own room, she grabbed the empty water bottle from her bag and went to the kitchen.

"Where did he keep the chocolate milk bottles?" She asked to nobody in particular. Frowning in confusion.

"We need refill m'lady. These past week you probably consumed 78% of that and the rest 22% is probably the food you said you ate." She heard voice behind her.

"well i did not get time to eat loads very luxurious meals everyday Chittaphon!" She snapped without realising that she did. Ten just stood there frowning at his sister. He knew what was wrong and it was taking a huge toll on Chaerin. She has been skipping meals and staying for practice for extra hours a lot frequently- scratch that...everyday.

Chaerin's eyes widened as she slapped her hand on her mouth shocked at her own way of speaking to the older boy. Even though she doesn't use honorofics with him, still never disrespects him. She knew what she did was wrong as he did nothing to deserve that.

"I- I'm sorry..." She sighed looking down at her feet. "I didn't mean to snap at you- I-"

"I know Rin. Why don't you talk to me about what's been bothering you? You promised me remember?" He said gently holding her shoulder.

"Sit. I'll bring some food- and no. Actual food. Not anything else." He said as he made her sit on the cushioned chair. Chaerin laid her head on the cold white marble of the dining table.

What do I tell him? I don't know what is wrong with me myself. All i feel is....empty.....alone..

"Here. Eat this. This is all I can fetch for now" Ten said sitting beside her as he placed the plate filled with food infront of her.

She silently helped up the chopsticks and started picking on her food.

"Chaerin." The boy sighed again. He took the chopsticks from her, picking up a piece of meat with it and holding it near her mouth.

"Stop being so caring...." He heard a faint mumble.

"Eh? Did you hit you head somewhere sis?" He said chuckling but abruptly stopped when Chaerin turned towards him, her eyes were filled with tears. She has been holding those in for weeks now and today was the worst, she needed a break, she was tired, exhausted, drained. She felt like she was all alone running through the dark alleys and whoever she went to disappeared.

"hey hey....What's wrong? What's wrong....come here...oh my god" Ten dropped the chopstick on her plate and embrassed Chaerin's small body in his arms, patting her head as she sniffled wrapping her own arms around him.