17•°. *࿐

"One, two, three..one two...no the leg it goes up Chaerin you are bending it too much." The dance trainer said softly.

"Oh...did I do that again? I'll focus on that next time" Chaerin Apologised.

"It's okay. Take a break sweetie. We'll start after 10 minutes" The Woman said giving Chae a soft smile before walking out of the practice room.

Fans have been requesting her company to give them something about Chaerin. They were expecting her debut but that did not happen seeing she was moved a rank bellow as well as the other three trainees decided to leave the company to either join another company or focus on something else. This left her company in disappointment, so they decided to post song and dance covers of Chaerin.

Source Music was also preparing to Officially move under BigHit as a Label. Due to this the higher rank trainees mostly rank 2 and Rank 1 get trained in BigHit now.

Currently Chaerin was practicing her dance, that will we posted on Youtube, feeding her fans with what they have been craving for months now.

Chaerin was better now, still quite distracted, seeing her sister still hasn't woken up from her temporary coma. But she tried her best to focus on training as her sister would be disappointed if she messed up her building career.

As she sat in the practice room spacing out a bit.

"I can't believe i'm in the same room where Bangtan Sonyedan Sunbaenim practices- scratch that- I can't believe i'm breathing the same air as them!" She whisper yelled, talking to herself. Her eyes scanned the practice room and her stomach did a somersault at the thought that she is in the same building as her idols, fangirl side coming out.

Her phone suddenly went off bringing her back to the real world.

"Yeoboseo? [ Hello?]" She answered the call, It was Felix.

" 'ello. How have you been Chae?....you alright ? I'm sorry i couldn't contact you sooner. We've been busy you know?.....with everything. I'm really sorry about.... What happened. I- dude...can we meet?" Felix said, not even breathing in between.

"It's okay, yeah we can meet, and breathe sweetheart, i'm going nowhere." Chae giggled at the older boy's behavior.

"good to hear you laugh Rin. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you....like to help you out-....I'm sorry. I really am" Felix sighed causing loud airy noises triggering Chaerin's ear.

"Oi, don't do that!" Chaerin exclaimed, switching to english all of a sudden.

"Do what?" Felix asked, confused.

"Breathe out on call. I nearly went deaf." She replied switching to Korean again.

"Stop flexing your bi-lingual-"

"Multi-lingual actually" Chaerin laughed as she could imagine Felix's annoyed face.

"Whatever, did you even hear what i said?"

"Yes i did. It's okay Yonbokie. I was fine. And you are here for me now. As long as I know you are there by my side, i don't care if you are here physically by my side. You did text me comforting messages. "

"Hmm...but-"

"Oh and that voice message- that was so beautiful and your voice just made it ten times more satisfying to hear dude. I literally listened to that to fall asleep. Thanks a lot, yeah." She ranted, but stopped awkwardly as she realised she was being too sweet.

"Why did you stop? I'm all for those rare complements from you" She heard him laugh.

"Oh, shut up you mosquito"