ASIA ARTIST AWARD 35•°. *࿐

Chaerin was sitting in the car looking outside as her manager talked about the red carpet and it's do's and don'ts. Junho was a bit stressed out, knowing how nervous she becomes when the center of attention.

"Just walk right past, stand, wave at the camera's while smiling and enter, i'll be standing near the end and take you inside- Chae?" Chaerin snapped back to reality and nodded at Junho.

"You'll do fine." He said patting her hand.

"Yes. I hope so too." She said giving him a smile.

It was Chaerin's first award show, she was nominated under quite a few categories leaving out the bigger awards.

She just had her comeback a few days ago, which certainly did well than her debut song and blew up quite a lot, causing her to get nominated into few more categories- much to her surprise.

She sat up straight as the make up artist gave her few last touches before she exited the car infront of the event building.

<><><>

Red Carpet :

[I'm sorry if this looks aesthetically unpleasing, i didn't know how to put everything together better than this

[I'm sorry if this looks aesthetically unpleasing, i didn't know how to put everything together better than this. 🐒]

Andrea walked into the Red Carpet area, praying to god she doesn't fall and embarrass herself because of the heels she was wearing.

She was wearing an elegant looking red dress that ended right near her ankles. A pair of white platform heels adorned her feet. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail with a few strands of hair falling perfectly around her face, outlining it's beauty. With a minimum amount of accessories- that is, a pair of hoop earings, a bracelet on her right hand and a white and silver wrist watch on her left- the dressers gave her very elegant look. The make-up artists tried to keep it simple when it came to her make-up, seeing her young age. They did a light make up on her, mostly focussing on her eye. Her lips were tinted peachy pink giving her a innocent yet classy look.

Andrea stood infront of the award show backdrop, smiling softly as blinding lights flashed on her face. She slightly brushed away a few strands of her hair from her face, giving the photographers an opportunity to capture this new pose. After a minute or so, she was beckoned away by a staff being guided towards the main event area.

She gave one last wave to Junho and walked away into the seating area.

"Miss Andrea, You'll have to sit with two other soloists here for the first part, after your performance we will lead you towards your company mates." The staff explained as they walked through the doors entering the place, already filled with echoes of fans cheering on their favorite artists. She bowed to few of her seniors as she passed by their seats, them doing the same. She spotted few familiar faces like Twice and Straykids already in their seats.