[The beginning] 08 •°. *࿐

[Quick author's note: I'll be writing in 3rd person. And if I write 'normally' then it's The speakers speaking in Korean. And if written in 'Italics'  the speakers are speaking in English, and if a language is specified with the italics writing it means it's that language respectively. Hope i did not confuse ya'll. Happy reading!]

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

"Chaerin-ah....be careful...don't comeback too late okay?...And don't leave your Aunt's side okay?...It's a crowded place...have fun sweetie" The old woman said as she tied the laces of the excited girl's sneakers. The teen girl was bouncing on her toes, very excited about something as her Grandmother talked to her. 

"Yes Grans I will! don't worry so much! Take care! I'll leave now! Come on Lin!" The young girl said calling for her aunt. Linyi laughed at her niece's excitement and left after her.

"Chaerin-ah slow down. We still have time....and I'm the lead volunteer...they won't start without me" Linyi said still giggling at her niece's adorable antics.

"I'm just excited! I've never been to a random play dance. I know it's like dance battle but without the battle. I just- It's just really exciting ....I can show off my dancing skills. Finally I can show off the kpop dances I learnt. I'm really happy right now. I did not come to Seoul much either.  This is so fun-"

"OK! girl- Breathe...oh my god. I get it, you're excited. We'll have fun. Now shut up and eat this." Linyi laughed as she handed her niece a energy bar. The rest of the ride to their destination was pretty silent.

Soon both of them reached there destination. Many people were already there. Many of them were in matching cloths, giving away the fact that they came in groups. Chaerin watched in awe as she walked with her aunt to the Volunteer's area. 

"Linyi ...there you are...we are done with the preparations and- oh...Chae!" Byung-hoon walked towards the girls. Chaerin soon rushed towards the said boy and hugged him with a huge grin on her face. 

"Oh my...look how tall you've grown. Damn...you're growing too fast. The  last time I saw you you were like a small puppy" The boy said, while hugging back Chaerin who kept complaining about him mocking her height. "ah...Byungie-ah you literally saw me 6 months ago. And I was never that short- and did you call me a dog?!" she exclaimed while pouting at the older boy infront of her who only laughed and ruffled  her hair. 

"Six months are too long. You've grown a lot. Look at you, still a baby though. And when will you start calling me 'Oppa'?" He said acting offended.
"I won't....it feels weird because I'm so used to English. I only use it with people a lot older than me, you're not that old you know. So, excuse me with that." Chaerin smiled sheepishly as Byung-hoon rolled his eyes. 

"I'm still here you know" Linyi said with an offended face. Both Chaerin and Byung-hoon  looked at her and then each other and started laughing, causing the older girl to storm away towards the place  where the Random play dance challenge was soon to start. Both of them soon followed as Chaerin walked up to where people who were taking part in the event were waiting. 

Soon the random play dance challenge started and, everyone around were happy and cheery having fun too dance and cheer. 

Chaerin slayed nearly all of the dances. People cheered around as she took the lead in songs like 'Monster' by EXO and 'Cheer up' by Twice. It showed off her duality and her body fluidity while dancing. Unkownst to her, she and a few others caught attention of the scouters of a kpop agencies. As creepy as it sounds, they lurk around events like this to give offers to the candidates who catch their eyes. 

As soon as the event ended, Chaerin rushed towards her Aunt who was now organizing the freebies to be given away. While she was talking her Aunt two women approached them.

"Hello, I am a scout from JYP entertainment. I watched you dance and I really liked the way you portray all the songs. We are holding auditions next weekend, if you have any interest in becoming an idol than please do come." The first woman said, handing the business card with the JYP initials. Chaerin's eyes widened as she looked at in awe, and Linyi stood beside her equally shocked. Soon the other woman approached her, she stated that she was from 'Source music' and offered her to visit their company for audition's too. 

Chaerin stood there frozen while looking at the two business cards, shocked. 

"Daebak!  [Daebak; Wow] Bubble! you just got scouted by two well known companies-" Linyi was cut off mid-sentence as a man approached them introduced himself as a scout from Starship entertainment. Chaerin stood dumb founded staring at the third card that was being handed to her. 

"So.....Three companies?! Chae! oh my god your Mum is going to be so happy..." Linyi squealed hugging the younger girl who still couldn't process anything. 

"What the hell......" was all she could say. Before getting dragged by her aunt towards her friends to share the exciting news.

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

A/N.

Sorry. I know it's a pretty short and shitty chapter. i wrote this during class. And....yeah...it's a bit cringy when i use korean words. but sometimes it expresses things well, so yeah. Btw, if you couldn't guess Linyi is one of those cool young Aunts some of us have. This chapter explains a bit of Chaerin's Sunshine character. Next chapter will be about her getting selected and stuff~ Hoping ya'll liked it. I'll see in the next chapter.

Author who nearly lost all her braincells,

Sou 🌼