10•°. *࿐

After the Source Music Audition, Chaerin went for the JYP audition. And to say the better it did not go the way she wanted it to go.
Only 15-20 girls were auditioning that day. And most of the girls that went before her looked uncomfortable. Linyi did not like the atmosphere and suggested they leave but thinking about Chaerin again she decided against it.

When it was finally her turn she followed the staff member silently, feeling more nervous with every step she took.
When she entered the room she felt more uneasy, not because she was judgemental or something but she felt uncomfortable seeing only 1 mentor there for the audition, who is a ....very peculiar-looking man.

"Hello,"  she said bowing to the man respectively.

"Hello, please introduce yourself," the man said smiling sweetly, too sweetly for her.

"Hello, My name is Ahn Chaerin, I'm 14 years old (Korean age), I turn 15 tomorrow. I love singing, dancing. I can play several instruments like guitar and piano. Thank you" she introduced herself just like the previous day.

The man nodded and told her to start singing. So she did, she sang the same song.
After she finished singing the man nodded in satisfaction.

"You sing very well, you have a nice voice, but pronunciations are very....strange?" He said looking a bit disgusted.

"Ah...that is, I am partly Australian and Thai," she said, fidgeting uncomfortably in her place.

"What?- you are a hybrid?" the man said looking more disgusted.

"E-excuse me ?...." Chaerin said, her eyes wide at the man's rude statement. She clenched her hands into a fist trying to calm herself down.

"Yeah, you half-Korean's don't bring any profit to groups, the hate you get just destroys a group's reputation, at least you've got a face that can satisfy people. Huh. Now show me your dance."

The man said, looking straight at her. Chaerin was furious but also feared losing her chances. She took a deep breath closing her eyes.
She played the song she was dancing to and started performing. She was stopped mid-way.

"Is that what you call...a dance?...girl you need to give the audience something to look at, not just move your hands and legs around?....that will bring no attention to you. You need to satisfy the audience to gain fame, THIS won't help you!" the man said looking angry.

"Wha-What do you mean, Sir?"  Chaerin said, looking more disgusted and angry every moment.

"Do something sensual" The man said, with a smirk. And Chaerin wanted to throw up right then and there. She was flabbergasted, the reality dawned on her and she realized the reason for discomfort among the girls who auditioned before her.

"Why would I do that? It's inappropriate. And I'm not comfortable in doing so, sir"
She said her voice raised a bit as she did.

"Don't question me, girl, do it if you want to get selected. All the others before you obeyed. Isn't that what all females and female idols do? Seduce?" the man said laughing.

That was the last string, Chaerin was furious, she realized not only is this man racist he is sexist and disgusting as-wellshe decided to put him in his place.

"Absolutely not! It's you and people like you who are disgusting and sexualize female idols!! It's disgusting to ask someone to do a sensual dance just to get selected! There were 5 girls before me who auditioned and all of them looked uncomfortable!! And some of them were even younger than me! You are a disgusting human being, I will rather not get selected than dance in front of you, YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" She yelled at the man.