18•°. *࿐

"When Loose something you can't replace.....when you love someone but it goes to waste. Could it be worse....

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones and I will try-...to fix you"

Chaerin coughed, drinking some water. She has been practicing the song for hours now.

"That was great. Keep practicing. We are recording before you leave" The trainer said as Chaerin Nodded in reply. She stood up and stretched a bit. She was in the dance room again.

She started humming a music.

"Is it true....? Is it true?....you, you, neomu aramdawo durowo...Untrue...Untrue..." She sang softly. Butterfly was Chaerin's comfort song.

(a/n: yeah. That's my, very low quality, Cover of the song. I'm sorry it's not that good😀 i tried lol)

"Wah...That was beautiful."
(Chae's voice ofcource, not mine lmao)

Chaerin turned around to see one of the same boys from the last day.

"I- um...Thanks?"

"Oh sorry i didn't introduce myself. I'm Choi Yeonjun" He said smiling.

"Ah...I've heard of you, the 'ACE' ....I am Ahn Chaerin"

"I've heard of you too- by the way....do they really call me THAT?!" The boy exclaimed causing Chaerin to laugh.

"Yeah they do. You are always #1 on every category in mid-way and monthly evaluations....Yeonjun....?"

"I think I am older than you. 99' liner" He said walking beside her keeping his stuff on the ground.  (a: if ya'll start singing OTG-rosè in the comments istg-)

Chaerin sat beside him folding her legs and turning towards him.

"Ah....you are quite older than me. I am 03' liner." She said smiling awkwardly.

"Ah...you're younger than Heuningie too....Oh he is the maknae of our group line up" Yeonjun replied seeing the confuses look on Chaerin.

"Ah...so I should call you 'Oppa' ?" She asked carefully as people sometimes don't like being called by honourofics like that.

"If you feel comfortable to do so?...I heard You are from Australia. It must be uncomfortable to use those honorifics?" he asked laughing near the end a bit.

"Kinda ...not to much though....I can call you...Yeonjun.....oppa...? Then" She said awkwardly before falling on the ground banging her head because of how awkward and weird it sounded. Yeonjun burst out in laughter at her antics.

"It's okay. You can call me just Yeonjun" He said after regaining his posture.

Chaerin laughed out a bit too before giving him a small 'okay'.

They talked for a while getting to know each other.

"So you guys are preparing for your debut? It's in March? Woah-"

"Only 5 of us can, our line up has 6....it's hard to keep the consistency and it's harder to think one of us has to stay back while five of us will live our dreams." He said sighing.

"Ah...I know how that feels. I was supposed to debut this month but....er....stuff happened, i got distracted and well, i was thrown into Rank 2 again and well the debut got cancelled too. But don't worry too much! You can do it! Keep hope! And also....if you...you know actually end up not debuting then there always other chances. Don't worry too much." She said smiling at him doing a cute hwaiting sign.

Yeonjun chuckled, "You know, we just met and talked properly for the first time and I already feel like i've known you for years. You are really sweet, Chaerin." He said.

Chaerin smiled at him mischievously,
"I've got my charming skills I guess." She said trying to act posh which caused Yeonjun to burst in a fit of laughter again, Chaerin joining in.

"Oh hyung, there you are....We need to go. Oh- hello" Another boy she saw yesterday greeted her as he came to look for Yeonjun.

"Hello" She greeted back bowing at thr boy.

"Hyung-"  
"Yeah...go ahead, I'll be there" Yeonjun answered.

"It was nice meeting you Chae- wait I can call you Chae right?" Yeonjun asked.

"Ofcource you can. I love nicknames." Chaerin chuckled.

"Okay then, See you later Chae."
"Bye"

After Yeonjun left she went back to practicing later going to the studio to record her Song Cover.

<><><>

FIX YOU- COLDPLAY // Cover by Ahn Chaerin.

<><><>

(before)

"That was beautiful Chaerin" The producer breathed out.

"Thank you pd-nim" Chaerin smiled.

The producers looked at each other, and then nodded at Chaerin, allowing her to leave.

"She has so much potential, Source Music will probably throw her in a group for popularity."

"Yeah, she is definitely very capable of going SOLO. Her talent will go to waste if she's in a group." The producers sighed.

"They are going to join BigHit anyways. Should we talk to Bang Pd-nim?" Asked one of them.

"hmn...let's do it."

<><><>

[a/n]

This one is a short chapter. (because well double update).

Chaerin starts preparing for debut from the next Chapter.
So we are pretty near to the start. (i don't wanna bore people with too much details)

Thanks for reading!

Ur boring author,

Sou🌼

Ps: I hope your ears didn't die because of my singing😂.